Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that better?
    Deleted and resubmitted the pictures individually.

Comment

• Yup can see them now.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
        With the Mrs at work, me and the lad nipped out to the breakers with a few tools and a hammer for me ....
        Unsure whether a newcomer had parked in the wrong bay I double checked with the lad in the next door tyre fitting bay who confirmed the TT 180 was for processing ..... after 0.4 of a second thought and prior to it having its fluids spilled, I upset a few onlookers and man spread my tools over my new adopted TT. The seats were pretty OK, so I tagged them asked for a reserve & price once its been through the workshop. My TT is the 225, so I'm familiar with the layout, removing the engine cover revealed what looked like a water cooled turbo (K03/K04) complete albeit the DP was rotten (boo) not ALL TT's had the water cooled bearing housing (luvely jubbly). Tagged it with a few other bits as it was driven into the bay. Unbeknownst to me the engine and gearbox had already been sold/collared, so the turbo was pulled off for me along with a few other peripherals by the wreckers..... the seats were too expensive so I left them with an offer of £60 for the interior. Stripped of all the cash I had on me, I recovered a few tools I'd lent to a fellow Stig, then bounced back to the van after a pleasant walk around the yard grinning like the Mad Hatter. Result. Pics to follow....

What alloys were on the tt activ? I'm after a set of 5 x 100, 9 spoke 18's

Comment

• I've got a set in the garage but think they're copies. Put 19's on our TT. Pic below.

Comment

• That's the style I'm after. Are yours for sale?

Comment

• Yep , pm me an offer.

Comment

• The truck turbo turned up this morning, 103mm inlet 40mm outlet with 7+7 bladed compressor, a design often used for race turbos to produce more airmass. The compressor wheel alone is worth more than I paid for the complete unit.

I'm taking some advice on it to either sell or modify it.

Last edited by Activ8; Yesterday, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X