Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    It's off of the blue van it's a D5252T head. Hair line crack in the camshaft thats now opened up and snapped completely now the heads off Si.
    No biggy got another head.
    That was taken off your running van - I'm shocked.

Looks like it was from a scrappy - is the needle lift sensor wire snipped

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post

That was taken off your running van - I'm shocked.

Looks like it was from a scrappy - is the needle lift sensor wire snipped
      It's not off my daily.
      I've snipped the cables to extend the T4 cabling to use the connector block/s that mounts & comes with the Volvo VP37 pump. Should make access easier.

Comment

• Got some more shite today.

Comment

• Manifolds, heads and turbo's...........................oh and Bahco lots of Bahco.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
            Manifolds, heads and turbo's...........................oh and Bahco lots of Bahco.
            Hmmm , that could be Regs' definition of "shite not to be used", Im not sure Si ... ???

Comment

Kev, can you turn 8x more of these stud adaptors please bud, I looked on line for a discount voucher, app take-up, positive feedback on FB discount system but couldn't find one. These I'll use on the new manifold & adaptor.
              Last edited by Activ8; 10 March 2020, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Ok Rob

Comment

Kev, can you turn 8x more of these stud adaptors please bud, I looked on line for a discount voucher, app take-up, positive feedback on FB discount system but couldn't find one. These I'll use on the new manifold & adaptor.
                  This morning I made 9x ( one spare ) manifold studs as per the drawing supplied by Rob .

Please get in touch if you require any machining work , wether it’s for your van or something completely random , 1 offs or production runs catered for .

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Did you get the pitch right? It looks like you corrected the drawing.

What are your current capacities - I'm assuming milling and turning.....cnc, multi axis?

EDM?

Grinding? surface/rotary

Most of the work I get quotes for is ITAR or to a certain spec, I'm assuming you don't have anything like that, but some of our tooling requirements are not as restricted; PM your business contact details.

Comment

Did you get the pitch right? It looks like you corrected the drawing.

What are your current capacities - I'm assuming milling and turning.....cnc, multi axis?

EDM?

Grinding? surface/rotary

Most of the work I get quotes for is ITAR or to a certain spec, I'm assuming you don't have anything like that, but some of our tooling requirements are not as restricted; PM your business contact details.
                      I’ll pm you Reg , but yes as you pointed out , the thread pitch for an M10 is wrong , that is off course unless it’s a metric fine ,which it’s not .

No cnc as of yet , all manual machines and so far just a lathe and milling machine .

Comment

Did you get the pitch right? It looks like you corrected the drawing.
                        FYI : Merc sizing is M10/1.25 & M8/1.25.

Comment

FYI : Merc sizing is M10/1.25 & M8/1.25.

A standard metric pitch is M10x1.5mm standard M8x1.25m anything else in those sizes would be metric fine .

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

A standard metric pitch is M10x1.5mm standard M8x1.25m anything else in those sizes would be metric fine .
                            Yep.......Unless you deal with jap threads, they use our metric fine as their metric standard and their metric fine is another pitch finer again but that's only on large threads M8 up IIRC.

Comment

Yep.......Unless you deal with jap threads, they use our metric fine as their metric standard and their metric fine is another pitch finer again but that's only on large threads M8 up IIRC.
                              Yep , I know , I’ll be buying Rob a Zues book if I’m his secret Santa

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

Yep , I know , I’ll be buying Rob a Zues book if I’m his secret Santa
                                I've just bought a Zeus one , I hope its the right one ... I was sold immediately, as it stated -
                                • Deep Hole Drilling
                                • Drilling Deep Holes
                                • Hardness Conversion Tables
                                • Milling Hints
                                Cue Arf ....

Comment

Working...
                                X