Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't see the pic mate

Comment

• I can see it fine on my lappy

Comment

• Thanks to Kev for machining me with another pair of legs. Twenty centimetre pulling legs for a cheapy Amazon gear/bearing puller. Needed for stripping the gears off of the input and output shafts.
        Chuffed as always. Cheers mate.

Comment

• One for TP ....
          Bought a load more used or old battery packs. About one cell in 25 cells (this pack has 8 (14.8v)) is fubar and needs to be binned or held for futuristically material recycling.

If you dabble in recycling li-ion cells be careful, and do some research on safety. Keep away from little'uns!

Comment

• Nooooooooooo they're back

Built not bought using Just T4s

Comment

• Lol. They never left the building.

Comment

• Just in .....
                Replies welcomed! ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                  Just in .....
                  Replies welcomed! ;-)
                  Get out more.....

Comment

• As an insulation?

Built not bought using Just T4s

Comment

• Nah, dropped off by two ex-T5 owners moving back to T4's! ;-)>

Comment

• I've put the van on SORN, that could be the end of it for me, I'll review Spring time next year.

Off to the NEC bike show to look at electric motor bikes / scooters.... might build my own.

Comment

• Get on. You must have at least two already sorn'd

Comment

• You do know that a van parked up the side the house dont need taxing do ya?

Comment

• Whilst being kept abreast of TPs' PD build and the sale / collection of my 525iX mid- week, I sought out the recommended rear crank seal part for the dayvan from our expert and found a typically good Xmas deal on ebay, Elring 804.850 for £21.56 delivered.

Got the insurance renewal from Howden (formerly A-Plan) but decided to leave it until the Spring when I'm hoping to have a few more mods sorted and finally fitted.

Comment

• Is this for the red one? Doesn’t it need a clutch?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                                #vanlife

Comment

Working...
                                X