Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    A-Plan Auto- Renewal today - £343 with 8 years NCB all mods advised inclusive Legal and NCB Protection. Excess £250 & £300 Voluntary. Cheers A-Plan .
    Seems a lot just to park it on the drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post

Seems a lot just to park it on the drive.
      Not if it gets torched Si! ;-)>

Comment

• Joking aside thats something folk forget.If its sorned dont stop it getting pinched.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans View Post
          A-plan renewal quote was rubisch this year, so I changed to Adrian flux,
          that's simule to yours rob ink UK and European brake down for 90days max and 30 days max each trip,
          A- plan wanted over£ 150 more than last year, so I got it for just 500ish from adrian flux and called a plan to not renew, than they told me the could match it that price.
          Cheeky fuckers
          Hi.
          Glad we could help out with your insurance this year.
          Regards,
          Dan.

Comment

• Got both t4's at yours, cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans View Post
              Got both t4's at yours, cheers
              And a third one spread all over the country, hope some of it lands in the Shire.

Comment

• Sun's out and with TP preferring mundane T4 posts over batteries, life and pensions I set to, with looking for something T4 and ultra-mundane.

With the battery disconnected and central locking disabled, I had to turn the key in the drivers lock. Not wanting to waste the effort I used an anti-bacterial to wipe down & clean the Passat leather steering wheel and column stems. Job done.

Sun's out so I pushed the boat out with another "task"..... I recognised the nearside front was loosing air (new tyres all round) recently I topped the air up but felt that I could feel a minor discharge when I replaced the cap. Grabbed the valve key and tweaked the valve. Job done.

Might even fire it up today!

Beat that for mundane.....

Last edited by Activ8; 22 March 2023, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post

Might even fire it up today!
                  No you won’t.

I imagine all the brakes are rusted solid along with the tyres all going flat from inactivity.

I’m guessing wipes were to remove all the moss and plants growing in it. I bet that fucker looks like a scene from avatar in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                  #vanlife

Comment

• Good job I know a decent fella up the road to help get it moving then ....

Comment

• Started first time. Battery holding charge nicely, so, no drains unlike your sink hole shit box TP!

The drives incline cracked any binding and I slipped out into the traffic to add some fresh fuel, for the win.

Comment

• After the 6 hour fest of the family day out forced upon me I got home and my eBay app pinged advising my offer on a set of BMW E34 M style twin spoke alloys and tyres had been begrudgingly accepted.

So I nipped out in the van to pay and collect from a local T5 1.9PD owner. Anyway the chat about TP's new toy snot box secured me a cracking deal for 5 rims and 6 newish 18" tyres. The tyres I'll use on the T4's and some new rims - just need to find some 18's in the garage to suit the Bimmers circumference.

Last edited by Activ8; 2 April 2023, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Thanks to PotterT I'm the proud owner of his old but unfitted coffee table ornament, now he's gone to the other side (part-time), the impressive (building drum roll) Holset HE221W waste gated hair dryer. Spec info below ....

Comment

• Cornwall in June booked!

Comment

• Your really getting into the swing of van life , north wales , Cornwall ......

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
                                Your really getting into the swing of van life , north wales , Cornwall ......
                                He'll go in the Merc

Comment

Working...
                                X