Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repaired over the course of the day.
    In true fashion, I had glazing in stock unfortunately 4 x passenger windows! FFS

Crime reported online, Jesus do they collate some info but fair do's, just need to wait for it to be processed and a crime number issued so I can make a claim for the contents.

Off for a walk around later tonight.

Last edited by Activ8; 24 September 2022, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Fucking hate thiefing. Should have a hand cut off. But not like in a Muslim country where they take em to hospital and they wake up minus their right hand so they have to eat with the hand they wipe their arse with, i'd cut it off with an axe while their wide awake.Off for a walk later, not hoping to steal some stuff back? Unlike punching someone in the dark its not a victimless crime.

Comment

• Activ. What stuff from the back have you lost

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
          Repaired over the course of the day.
          In true fashion, I had glazing in stock unfortunately 4 x passenger windows! FFS
          Well done, your accomplishment rate puts me to shame

I'm intrigued as to how you managed to source a drivers glass so promptly. Are they generally readily available, or did you drop lucky?

Comment

• He took the glass from the blue one parked behind it. It'll save the robbers smashing that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
              Fucking hate thiefing. Should have a hand cut off. But not like in a Muslim country where they take em to hospital and they wake up minus their right hand so they have to eat with the hand they wipe their arse with, i'd cut it off with an axe while their wide awake.Off for a walk later, not hoping to steal some stuff back? Unlike punching someone in the dark its not a victimless crime.
              No point getting angry or frustrated.
              It's just stuff ain't it?

A common mistake is returning to the crime scene, its a human trait to seek some additional gratification about being or not being caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                He took the glass from the blue one parked behind it. It'll save the robbers smashing that one.
                Nearly Si - the Irish van, which is out of sight.

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyman View Post
                  Activ. What stuff from the back have you lost
                  Loads HM ...., tools, some mil gear, mtb stuff, clothing.

Comment

• Activ. I have a brand new travelling lite Central locking and alarm kit in box with instructions that I am not going to use

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                      No point getting angry or frustrated.
                      It's just stuff ain't it?

A common mistake is returning to the crime scene, its a human trait to seek some additional gratification about being or not being caught.
                      When someone attempted to steal Molls Corrado back in 2003 i sat up all night with me hockey stick hoping they would return to the scene of the crime.

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyman View Post
                        Activ. I have a brand new travelling lite Central locking and alarm kit in box with instructions that I am not going to use
                        Cheers HM, but its got one fitted!
                        However I disconnected the battery as I was working on it yesterday.

Chucked the tools in the drivers footwell and the rest is history.

Comment

• Like you said Rob … it’s only stuff but it’s bloody wrong that these arseholes do it , I caught someone breaking into my garden to get in my garage at about 2 in the morning , I spoke to him and he came inside and sat in the corner whilst I called the police …. They didn’t come so I took his bag which had a letter with his name and address …. After “a chat “ advising him on issues I let him go … hopefully he understood and he didn’t do it again … Tin snips are a wonderful versatile tool

Comment

• I had the evening on the laptop going through a few days worth of security footage with the Mrs "scoring" Strictly on catchup in the background. (I really do HATE that f'in BBC bollox).

There's no clear face images but clothing and footwear may give them up in a chance meeting.

I just need to nip across the road to one of the neighbours to ask for their footage, which will be lit better street side and indicate a direction of travel. If I work this process down the road it might turn something up.

Let's hope so ....

Comment

• Good luck. I hope you find them.
                              Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• And then the old bill wont want to know. I've been told a few times to let them deal with stuff. And i've tried to do the right thing. They now know their fucking useless and will only be called to collect whats left of the scumbags and if they wanna do me for that then thats fine. It seems those with zero respect for the law are the ones that it cant seem to do anything to.

Comment

Working...
                                X