Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just rocked up at home and the
    vans gone! WTF, you can imagine the thoughts going through my head during the 60 or so paces to the front door! Mostly related to the Mrs acting on her threats these past few years!

I shout my greeting as I enter first, then enquire - wheres the van? Thankfully the Mrs advises me, my mates garage collected it yesterday and MOT'd it for me as its due in a few days time. Just a couple of advisories to review.

A brew first whilst I write and I'll walk down into Derby to collect it shortly.

Comment

• Reminded of one of my vans 11 years ago today. An AJT with no rear windows and barn doors!

Comment

• Mushrooms Rob, has she sold the mushrooms?

Comment

• Remeber to take a phot od the van when you get to it so we can see it instead of arty little shots of a wing or the fuel flap etc.
          Thanks.
          Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
            Remeber to take a phot od the van when you get to it so we can see it instead of arty little shots of a wing or the fuel flap etc.
            Thanks.
            Will do Arf!
            Today is also the 2nd birthday of its black bonnet ..
            Last edited by Activ8; 14 September 2022, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
              Mushrooms Rob, has she sold the mushrooms?
              Zero mushrooms Si, very few weeds either, but a few garden snails had been part of the mot process. Are they any good to you mate?

Comment

• The jenga picture!

Comment

• The only one that gets driven: the rest of them haven’t had an MOT since Lord Mountbatten was alive.

Good god man you really need to insulate that west wall. It must be like a Siberian prison in there come October.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                  #vanlife

Comment

• I often wondered where the front went after regs de-chav. Looking at that blue one we now know.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                      I often wondered where the front went after regs de-chav. Looking at that blue one we now know.
                      Cheers Si, yeh the re-chav reins were taken up by me albeit with a different body kit some years back, I also fitted a spoilered tailgate too in an attempt to drop its practicality - any way you normally start drinking later in the day were you celebrating those blackened bumpers?

Comment

• Postie woke us all up this morning, the Mrs new sewing machine pedal was due. As I opened the door he blurts out "you've been broken into", "smashed window on your van", "looks like they got in too"! FFS.

Yep, smashed the drivers side, and robbed the interior and rear contents.

Comment

• Commiserations Rob.

What attracted them to your van?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim24 View Post
                            Commiserations Rob.

What attracted them to your van?
                            Thx, there needs were greater than mine. Was working on it yesterday.

Attracted them Jim? Probably its static performance but mainly opportunity I'd imagine. Caught them on camera but not clear enough. There's been 4 masked electric bike riders hanging about this past week. Shifted a couple on from the neighbours house - who's now moved!

Comment

• On a positive note , I got another day to work on the van plus whilst the door was stripped for glass removal and clean up I found a load of the rubber gaskets that fit the door slots that receive the internal door panel, reducing interior noise and rattling!

Comment

• Makes me so mad. Sorry to here about this buddy. It’s not the possessions as much as it’s the mental distress that stuff like this can cause and I don’t mean worry so much but when someone broke into one of mine I wanted to set fire to all of Leicester and watch it burn for weeks afterwards. I was filled with rage and burning anger for a good amount of time and it was consuming at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                                #vanlife

Comment

Working...
                                X