Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
    Eh, how the other half live. Alright for some
    Pahahahaha, says you!

Comment

• From Flushing, .....

Comment

• Went to Flushing in 2008, got into a row in the pub down in the village with a bloke fresh off a fishing boat. I explained i was on his side as my village is full of off worlders and second homes.Wouldnt leave it and got more and more aggressive when he put his hand in his pocket he got flattened. His mates then pounced on him and yes he was going for a knife. Cornwall? They can keep it.

Comment

• Fish looks nice mind. Is the old sea dog still operating the little ferry boat over to Falmouth?

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
            Fish looks nice mind. Is the old sea dog still operating the little ferry boat over to Falmouth?
            Young lad these days Si, about 72 by looks, so he's probably in his early 30's.
            No trouble either unless you park without a displayed permit or sit at a "reserved" table.....

Comment

• Thats good,hope your having a great time.

Comment

• Back at 1.30 this morning. Chucked the washing on, watered the garden and headed up to Leeds early doors this morning for Rock & Bike, Sherburn On Elmet.

Comment

• Shed built , pahahahahaha, comments on a virtual postcard please!

Comment

• For Si, cannot pm a picture mate.
                    Thanks.

Comment

• I'll have a go later in the week, that makes it a lot clearer ta.

Comment

• I've found I can't PM pictures too.

Comment

• Pottering around the house getting sorted before we head up to the Lakes. Got the old VFR running with a new battery, grabbed a set of Merc mats for the Mrs car, found a load of T4 insulation, mats and some modern gearbox cables that might come in handy for the 6 speed. The long nose metalwork can come out and be treated and repainted at some point this year.

Had a couple of hours to jump onto the 02S. The 02B casing is still swilling in Jizer and can stay there until its needed. The wheel barrow workshop was back in action. All went swimmingly on the 02S until the pullers bent at the top bar and became useless , they'll be going back after two pulls! My other selection simply weren't long enough or the arms fine enough to be used. Extended the bolts on the USPro pullers and got the synchro ring and sleeve off. Just 6th & a bit done. Ordered another USPro puller with a 150mm reach and width. Packed up in the light (I miss those long Summer evenings until 10.30) as it was beer o'clock.
                          Last edited by Activ8; 20 August 2022, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Fubarred, Katsu Tools Ltd 450464 8"/200mm.
                            Shame as the arms are a thin enough to get in-between gears/syncros or between gears and the casing.

Comment

• Been up to the Lakes for a few days. Weather perfect, making this Country stunning in my humble opinion, given the time, endurance and patience to explore you drop into places that simply wipe the soul plate clean.

Comment

• Absolutely stunning!

Sent from my SM-N986B using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X