Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
    Headlight lenses anyone?

Sent from my SM-A202F using Just T4s
    Turks will be done first lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post

Thanks I'll look into the rhino seal, been buying a German brand that was recommended to me that seems to last too.
      Will post a pic up for anyone thats interested?
      OB1 is the best sealant/adhesive on the market.
      Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• The oil supplies will have run out before then lol
        Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

Turks will be done first lol
        Sent from my SM-A202F using Just T4s

Comment

• Hmmm. Prototype #29 I think.

Comment

• Well Turk didnt get to number 29 and keep his teddy in the pram well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post

OB1 is the best sealant/adhesive on the market.
              Really? Never heard of it, someone on here recommended CT1 - so I tried it.... yeah it's ok, for diy. But it aint no sikaflex/tiger seal. Go on, quantify this OB1 kenobe stuff as I'm not wasting more money on bullshit just T4s recommendations!

Comment

• I recommend calling Dow Corning Sealants and tell them what you need it for. Cut out the guesswork.

I highly regard Soudal Aquafix. Sticks anything to anything, including bitumin with no bleeding. Downsides are that it can take weeks to fully cure, it’s a bitch to use in extremes of temperature. When it’s fully cured though it’s insanely strong. It smells extremely strong of pear drops too, chemically strong lol I like it but people get headaches if they’re not used to it after prolonged exposure. Not sure how good it would be for this but it’s sealed my leaky windscreen perfectly. And all for a fraction of the price of CT1 or OB1 silicobi. Don’t rate CT1 myself but OB1 is good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                #vanlife

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post

Really? Never heard of it, someone on here recommended CT1 - so I tried it.... yeah it's ok, for diy. But it aint no sikaflex/tiger seal. Go on, quantify this OB1 kenobe stuff as I'm not wasting more money on bullshit just T4s recommendations!
                  It was me who recommended ct1. It USED to be really good stuff but, as so often happens-think Niromors, they changed the formula. They denied this at first but now use it as a selling point, but it's not as good.

OB1 is the original formula that ct1 used be and therefore is really good. Check out their website and see for yourself.

At this point I should declare that while i have zero financial interest in either product I am envolved in a business that does. Just to be clear.
                  Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• This may be of use to the fettlers amoungst us. Found a couple of sets of metal style door pull handles with the tiny door tweeters(?) in.

T4 Door Handle compared to Golf Mk4 or Passat B5 (I think the latter but not 100% sure).

Comment

• Delivery from J (Jumbungla) today. Cheers!

Not quite in Twin Sliders league for interior mods but will add a little colour to my oem dash.

Comment

• Ordered a new pair of ATE 313mm caliper pad retainers.
                        ATE 11.8116-0272.1 Power Brake Systems £2.87 each delivered from Amazon.

Comment

• Picked up a Volvo bottom end this afternoon. Fookin heavy to load it in and out of the car. (Van needs an MOT). Picked up some other random bits too.

Comment

• Replaced the red dayvan with something more reliable, remapped to 225bhp / 400ftlb. Great deal too both for the part ex and cash buy. Generic pic used.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                              Replaced the red dayvan with something more reliable, remapped to 225bhp / 400ftlb. Great deal too both for the part ex and cash buy. Generic pic used.
                              Haha. You’re not good at this.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                              #vanlife

Comment

• You know it!

Comment

Working...
                                X