Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
    Samsung products have had type c plugs and sockets for about 3 years

Sent from my SM-G981B using Just T4s
    Not mine Greeny! I'm still using an S5s!

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post

Not mine Greeny! I'm still using an S5s!
      Lol my s9 had one and my s20 has one. The s20 has a double ended type c lead that plugs into a type c block for charging,,,
      Apparently apple have also signed up to the type c to replace the lightning connector

Sent from my SM-G981B using Just T4s

Comment

• Nokia and Huawei also run C type USB.

The micro and the C are charge inputs are they not?

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
          Nokia and Huawei also run C type USB.

The micro and the C are charge inputs are they not?
          The micro is on the Powerbank, just ordering a C-Type cable and port tester so unsure at the mo and the Amazon product details ignored any info on the C-Type socket!
          Typical and the only info was a question answered off a buyer, who stated it was an output.

Comment

• Just a quick update .
            Refund for all 6 powerbanks received no return required. Result.

A-Plan offered me laid up cover with their best quote. Basically Fire, Theft and Accidental Damage (comments on a postcard Pike!) for £125 per annum which you can convert into the full road policy with a call, with just the balance to pay at the full cover rate for the unexpired period. Fair enough.

Comment

Just a quick update .
              Refund for all 6 powerbanks received no return required. Result.
              What, you got the powerbanks and a refund. You are Karen.

Comment

What, you got the powerbanks and a refund. You are Karen.
                And a discount on my next purchase, so more of a Karen+ ! Lol.

Comment

• Had a delivery today from J (Jumbungla).
                  Chuffed, thanks J.

From top left to right.
                  Diffuser for my homemade sand blast cab.
                  Sikaflex / Tigerseal / Sealant Tube Cap (trial print)
                  Worx battery adaptor (part1)
                  Dyson vacuum fitting #1 for homemade vac former
                  Worx battery adaptor (part2)
                  Dyson vacuum fitting #2 for homemade vac former

Bought some more Worx power tools over Xmas. A couple of non-working packages which I've now repaired giving me a couple of additional torque drivers, an SDS drill, plus three hammer drills. Then some through Amazon who are offering free (duties + VAT included) shipping but 20 day UPS delivery. The prices worked out an easy 50%+ cheaper landed than the EU equivalent. The tools were supplied with attachments etc. BUT without batterys or chargers. Because of the battery "share" system I thought I'd simply use my existing pieces. Three weeks later tools turn up but don't fit the Euro battery interface. I found an open source adaptor 3D design print and contacted J.

Subsequently, I've tracked down the US battery versions which are 40% of the price here, as is the UK 240v US styled charger. So this adaptor now converts the US batterys I've bought to the Euro interface.

Comment

• The sealing cap is a great idea.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• The US styled 20V Worx battery with 3D printed Euro adaptor. Ordered some 9.5mm male & female LUCAR crimp terminals to create the pins and receivers.

Comment

The US styled 20V Worx battery with 3D printed Euro adaptor. Ordered some 9.5mm male & female LUCAR crimp terminals to create the pins and receivers.
                        What is the ‘Worx’ tool you got? I got a Worx Sonicrafter Multi Tool for £38 over a year ago... they are now priced at over £120... brilliant bit of kit!!!

Comment

• You wont stop tiger seal going off with a cap, it skins over to cap itself anyway... and then still cures solid in the tube, rhino seal lasts better on the shelf once opened.

Vac former....oh shit, we've got one here as well, abandon forum!

Comment

• Headlight lenses anyone?
                            Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                            You wont stop tiger seal going off with a cap, it skins over to cap itself anyway... and then still cures solid in the tube, rhino seal lasts better on the shelf once opened.

Vac former....oh shit, we've got one here as well, abandon forum!
                            Sent from my SM-A202F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by T4vancalledStan View Post

What is the ‘Worx’ tool you got? I got a Worx Sonicrafter Multi Tool for £38 over a year ago... they are now priced at over £120... brilliant bit of kit!!!
                              Yes, thats one of the tools I bought via Amazon US. Mates have been recommending them for a while.
                              Watched them sky rocket in price, the unit I bought landed at £40ish but with this US pattern style battery fitting.
                              Solved now and its just charging. Need to look for some tool bits next with the universal fitting. Spoke to Worx (Positec) last week and they were very happy to register the tools for the warranty. Happy days.

Comment

You wont stop tiger seal going off with a cap, it skins over to cap itself anyway... and then still cures solid in the tube, rhino seal lasts better on the shelf once opened.
                                Thanks I'll look into the rhino seal, been buying a German brand that was recommended to me that seems to last too.
                                Will post a pic up for anyone thats interested?

Comment

Working...
                                X