Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
    Your far too young to go into a retirement home Rob.
    Apparently Si , I have rare form of advanced dementia, yep its true .....my hearing & speech are deteriorating already with poor time management and a poor attitude to almost everything. The symptoms are common to all T4 van owners (not sure about 4 pot owners as theyre already special needs (like one more cylinder)imho) with forum screen access. Its not a formal diagnosis more observational from my Mrs.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• What a great view I stated to the Mrs....

Comment

• Very nice

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

• Fantastic view spoilt by a silver Hymer

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
            Fantastic view spoilt by a silver Hymer
            I kept that in to offer some proportion , I think it just makes the view more pleasing ...

Comment

• Couldn't find a thread to post this to but spotted this after a couple of Cornish Cream Teas. One for Si and the Arc-Rite Military paint types amoungst us m'thinks .....

Dark shadow sand coloured rims with matching side bars needed?

Last edited by Activ8; 31 August 2020, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Yep, like that.

Comment

• Lwb too

Comment

• Do like a LWB, especially if it don't have a van body.

Comment

• The DPM design does break up the hideous long lines of the lwb. Internally I'm sure the additional cubic meterage adds a great deal to the comfort so this could be a good compromise. I think the swamper / 4x4 offroad look and befitting rims/tyres would increase its appeal for me.

Comment

• "hideous long lines" see I think a LWB look as good if not better than the SWB. I'll get me coat.

Comment

"hideous long lines" see I think a LWB look as good if not better than the SWB. I'll get me coat.
                          I rarely see a lwb that looks correctly proportioned. A couple of Sausages mates/customers with his lowering kit and rims to make a statement can look the dogs but its rare. Swb for me every day of the week. Since Reg mentioned T5 DOKA's I'm thinking its at least a T4 DOKA equal if not slightly better to dribble over.

Comment

• No. Ross confessed last week he had almost sold his van in favour of getting a T5 but couldn't do it as the T4 has so much charm.His is a LWB and he cant sell it as i'm having it one bit at a time over the next 10 years or so.

Comment

No. Ross confessed last week he had almost sold his van in favour of getting a T5 but couldn't do it as the T4 has so much charm.His is a LWB and he cant sell it as i'm having it one bit at a time over the next 10 years or so.
                              Ross's is a good example of getting it right with the proportions, colours, squat etc but its a long nose which carries the shaping better imo.

Comment

• I’m not a fan of the Lwb side profile , never have been , but that extra space makes a diffrence for a camper

Comment

Working...
                                X