Comment

• Originally posted by Dazteen View Post
      Looking good Nath

sent from over there
      Cheers , now just to enjoy it for a bit while I save for the rest

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
        Is that a new sliding door step cover, don't have one on ours, have seen em on fleabay but deeper to allow for ply/carpet. Is that one of em if so any good?

I put a step cover in mine too.
        Makes a tidy job of it but i had to screw it down along the top lip because it can be a trip hazard coming out of the van.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

• Yea mine stick up a bit I've packed that edge out and I've made a wooden edging for it so it is tapered off , not sure how well it will work though

Comment

• Originally posted by nathaniel_evans View Post
            Yea mine stick up a bit I've packed that edge out and I've made a wooden edging for it so it is tapered off , not sure how well it will work though

I can get a little clumsy coming out of mine during summer in my thongs with a few frothies under the belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grubb05 View Post
              I can get a little clumsy coming out of mine during summer in my thongs with a few frothies under the belt.

😂😂😂 pissed up head first out the van thong still under the step lip 👍 them bastards get snagged on everything.

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

• Ha ha ha imagine that !!

Comment

• Right so made this today , I ran my extension lead for my site power yesterday and thought the plug will get wet in that compartment behind reflector so I cut up a female end of the plug an filled the open end with sikka flex

Comment

• Good idea mate, I'm lazy tho so I wrapped mine in a plastic bag, you're absolutely right tho, they get piss wet sitting there after a 2 hour drive in the rain, then I had to dry it before I could plug it in !!!

Comment

• Had one kick in bout at work so I made use of it ha ha

Comment

• Mine is hidden and dry behind the passenger imitation fog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                          Mine is hidden and dry behind the passenger imitation fog.
                          That's where mine is, it got wet in the rain after 2 hours so I wrapped it up.

Comment

• Mine's tucked in behind the passenger fog too; gets horribly mucky & wet.
                            Thankfully sandwich bag & sandwich bag tie do a great job =))

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
                              😂😂😂 pissed up head first out the van thong still under the step lip 👍 them bastards get snagged on everything.

Yep! Even worse if your holding the beers when it happens!

Comment

• So looking at the van today want to make some extra storage so I thought I would utilise the space under the seats and made these.

Oh and a little piece for between the seats

Comment

Working...
                                X