Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

Looks that bad eh ? You should see it in the metal
    Utter horseshit. It looks fine in the pic. It ain’t about having the cleanest van ever. I bet it looks decent a few feet away.

Just think, you’ll be sat chilling on site and the closest anyone will get that’s walking past will be a few metres and it’ll look clean, shiny, all the same colour and with no rust. That’s got to be good enough surely? I know you’re not aiming for a weekend only show queen that the kids aren’t allowed to sit or eat in so what’s the problem? You use your van for family holidays and adventures like we use our camper. Yeah we’ve had a full respray the other year but since then it’s had loads of chips and even a couple little dents but fuck it. You can’t enjoy something if you’re shitting yourself about damaging it. That’s what the sheep do. Just get it all painted as you are then fly along at 100mph soaking up all the flying stones and bollocks to the entrance for the campsite just handbrake turn from the hedge to your pitch and enjoy the fucking thing mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    #vanlife

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post

It ain’t about having the cleanest van ever. Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      It’s exactly that I need to knock Huskyman of his mantle ........... ‘Fruitbat has the cleanest van ‘

As you’ve seen the van Tp you’ll know that anything is an improvement over lacquer peel

Comment

• Yep, that sums it up Tommy, Molly had her Corrado 12 years before it was tatty enough for her to enjoy it.

Comment

• Whatever. Fruitbat if you say so

Comment

• Looks patchy in the photo Kev.
            Coverage OK?
            What roller settings were you working to?
            I'm sure its not BTW?
            Defo not a pro job though .....
            Can't remember TP's vivid description made last year during one of the usual "mines worse than yours exchanges", but it's a big improvement on what he said!

Comment

• I've always said this about the shiny show vans with expensive paint jobs.

It seems clear to me now that there is a balance between being to scared to park in a supermarket car park and being to embarrassed to do so.
              Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                Looks patchy in the photo Kev.
                Coverage OK?
                What roller settings were you working to?
                I'm sure its not BTW?
                Defo not a pro job though .....
                Can't remember TP's vivid description made last year during one of the usual "mines worse than yours exchanges", but it's a big improvement on what he said!
                I forgot your the expert on bonnet painting........

Comment

I forgot your the expert on bonnet painting........
                  Expert? Me .....Never Kev!

Comment

• Kev - Can you advise on painting my virtual reality bucket? And lowering too?

Comment

• Looks good to me mate. Paint prep is a cnut as I'm learning so you've done well. Much better than the black bonnet. Was it vinyl? Can kinda make out a chequered pattern.

Sent from Neils wheels using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by fifet4 View Post
                        Looks good to me mate. Paint prep is a cnut as I'm learning so you've done well. Much better than the black bonnet. Was it vinyl? Can kinda make out a chequered pattern.

You’ve e smoked to much today mate , it wasn’t vinyl , it isn’t patchy , coverage is good .

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                          Kev - Can you advise on painting my virtual reality bucket? And lowering too?
                          Yes. . Yeee of little faith once it’s all painted it should look good , it’s a mammoth job to prep a van .

Comment

Yes. . Yeee of little faith once it’s all painted it should look good , it’s a mammoth job to prep a van .
                            HM's got his holiday booked.
                            Bought a new fleece mop and a spankers new shami leather.... Newgale here he comes!

Comment

You’ve e smoked to much today mate , it wasn’t vinyl , it isn’t patchy , coverage is good .
                              Not the red, was the black vinyl?

Comment

• Activ. Why would I want to go there. I have no desire to do so

Comment

Working...
                                X