Strip down and restoration...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strip down and restoration...........

Mine are fitted that way. Apparently, it’s better for the passengers in the back seat. Problem is, now my back seat is over the rear arches, not behind the driver. I’ve left them as had them fitted after a repaint. Was planning on moving them around next year, however, after seeing a van with the windows fitted the other way around, I’m keeping them where they are. It just doesn’t look right.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• I've got the T5 caravelle seat over the rear arches so wanted the windows near the rear.
      Just seen a red t4 with the windows where I wanted mine and it looks bang on I reckon

Comment

• Molly says if its not in the way you want it get em back to refit, but make sure there's no scratches in the paint before its bonded in. I think it looks fine either way but heres ours. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0523.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	265550

Comment

• Si that van is begging for a beating with mr sausages lowering stick [emoji1303]

Comment

• I know, it looks like its on stilts compared with the white one and that's only dropped 50mm.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
              Molly says if its not in the way you want it get em back to refit, but make sure there's no scratches in the paint before its bonded in. I think it looks fine either way but heres ours. [ATTACH=CONFIG]10270[/ATTACH]
              That's my thinking, it'll only annoy me everytime I look at it otherwise

Comment

• I thought ours was in the way yours is now. She said I was wrong I found the picture to prove I was right. and as you can see I wasn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                  I thought ours was in the way yours is now. She said I was wrong I found the picture to prove I was right. and as you can see I wasn't.
                  Haha never try and prove a point with a woman, you'll only lose!

Comment

• Just one more panel to do now. Hopefully in time for the return.
                    Stripping the vinyl off kills the fingers but think it's a better finish than just gobbing over the top.
                    This one was a bit of a pain due to so many concaves and sticky out bits! Speaker cover plastic primered and may black rattle canned.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180911_221139.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	265631

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleTravellingMatt View Post
                      Just one more panel to do now. Hopefully in time for the return.
                      Stripping the vinyl off kills the fingers but think it's a better finish than just gobbing over the top.
                      This one was a bit of a pain due to so many concaves and sticky out bits! Speaker cover plastic primered and may black rattle canned.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10356[/ATTACH]
                      Lovely job - nice work.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Oooooh, it's nearly time......

Name:	IMG-20180913-WA0020.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	265645

Name:	IMG-20180913-WA0019.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	265646

Comment

• Looks good mate

Comment

• Really does

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Someones' getting excited.... and worthy of a patience award! [emoji122]

Fuckmuppetry & Bodge Award Winner

Comment

• Looks lovely mate [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X