No announcement yet.

Just another builders van...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do I not remember this thread?!?!?! Loving the wood butchery!!!!!
    The evolution of your van mr sausage is brilliant!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Thank you dude I think the lowering thread and swapping sausages picked up where this was left, so I then neglected this thread, it's evolved a lot since then
      Jebem ti nanu u trulu sisu

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Sausages View Post
        Thank you dude I think the lowering thread and swapping sausages picked up where this was left, so I then neglected this thread, it's evolved a lot since then
        Yea i remember the changing sausages thread and thought it started there.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Now that's a hell of a brilliant job money can't buy [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

First time I’ve seen this thread too. Absolutely love the woodwork!!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
              Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

Dave Sausages ..... from Banger to Charcuterie perfection .... awesome Sausages just Keith Chegwin Biscuit $#_£¥(^$@× f'in hedgehog awesome!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Cheers dudes

Comment

Great thread Dave and an amazing job on the build.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

Hi Dave, quick questions about your centre console speaker set-up. This is exactly what I've been thinking of doing but wondered how the sound was - too much bass in your face? Do you (driver) lose a bit of left channel as they are facing away from you? Do the speakers effect each other/did you fit interior 'baffles'? Did you need the rear sub as well? I'll sit back and wait for all the 'no such thing as too much bass' replies and yes I love bass (I have two) but my fragile beast would probably fall apart with bass turned up to 11....
                      Absolutely cracking job by the way - a real craftsman.
                      Sent from my G8141 using Just T4s

Comment

Hi dude, the sub in the console is a 10", and is not at all too much. The components either side are indeed baffled. I also run 4" pioneer in the dash. I also have the 12" in the rear unit, and I set the fader to raise the rear volume, not loads, just to get an even balance when driving. With this set up I don't need to touch the eq levels at all as each speaker is doing its own job to the right level (I don't like too much tinny highs, but hate losing the mids) I can control the balance left and right or change 'position', but no, it's never been needed, of all the tweaking I've done, the balance from the sub pod has never been the issue. I'm about to fit another 2 amps and 2 subs (vibe black air and Rockford fosgate punch)

Comment

....and thank you dudes

Comment

Great thread Dave, only just found it myself. Love the care that has gone into the cabinetry in the back.

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Sausages View Post
                                Hi dude, the sub in the console is a 10", and is not at all too much. The components either side are indeed baffled. I also run 4" pioneer in the dash. I also have the 12" in the rear unit, and I set the fader to raise the rear volume, not loads, just to get an even balance when driving. With this set up I don't need to touch the eq levels at all as each speaker is doing its own job to the right level (I don't like too much tinny highs, but hate losing the mids) I can control the balance left and right or change 'position', but no, it's never been needed, of all the tweaking I've done, the balance from the sub pod has never been the issue. I'm about to fit another 2 amps and 2 subs (vibe black air and Rockford fosgate punch)
                                Cheers fella, there goes more pocket money!

Sent from my G8141 using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X