Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahahahahah
    yeah
    It is. Long time ago now Jan 2017. Where did the time go? Even has the gypos Vito in the back ground, that takes me back.
    Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• I supposed to be at work again today but the two key holders didn't show up, claimed they thought it was tomorrow. Typical.
      Time to reduce the to-do list.
      Some time ago I fitted battery powered fairy lights to the wood around the roof line and the rail that the side doors run in. Now I need to trim the gap so you can't see the wires.

​​​​​​​
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• I used some plastic from from that we use as archatrave around the off windows. It's strong yet can be bent and later I can trim this with faux leather.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

• I need to cut the screws down but will wait until I have covered with the plastic leather to gauge how much to cut. I job less. It's difficult when you can't get materials.

Comment

• Looks good mate.
            http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-uk/597794.png

Comment

• Looking great like the posters

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

• The lockdown lunacy continues. Today I trimmed the strips I made to cover the wires. This was to be in fake leather but I have none so I used coffee sack left overs from when Rick send me some.
                Here's how it went.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• First I trimmed them with foam to give a softer touch. I also painted some screws, gold with a dusting of dark red, to match the coffee sacks. This is the kind of detail nobody will ever notice but I know it's there.

Comment

• After several swear words that were covered in coffee sack and back in place.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

• Still don't know why the photos are small but hey ho.

Comment

• Like that Arf!!! Tidy!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Yep like that mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                          Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Loving the screw detail Arf...

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Yesterday I started the process of painting the van. The vinyl wrap is almost burnt to a crisp now and I get delay any more. My plan is to start with all the door shuts first.

Comment

• All this white paint will be covered so I guess that means I will be even slower now.

Comment

Working...
                                X