• Show
Clear All

• You'd sell em.

Comment

• Originally posted by jo t4 View Post
      I could do a few but doubt anyone would
      Want one [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      You’d sell out at any VW show , you should make some and put them on eBay for sale , extra pocket money to spend on the van

Comment

• As I keep saying. Fantastic art. Why not
        Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• My exclusivity is going down though.

Comment

• Jo could do a Santa Pod one.

Comment

• Try a Banksy style design Jo.... keep Arfs exclusivity ... well he is unique .... Hmmm what could you do....

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                Jo could do a Santa Pod one.
                Thats a good idea Si (how you doing this week?) a one off Santa Pod special!

Comment

• When we went to the old steam rally's if you had a vehicle there you got a brass plate with the show and year on.

Comment

• Mind we wouldn't want Jo to burn out spending too much time on them, but I think they could be a good seller for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                      Mind we wouldn't want Jo to burn out spending too much time on them, but I think they could be a good seller for her.
                      Rubbish Si , Jo does these blindfold with Mia instructing ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                        Rubbish Si , Jo does these blindfold with Mia instructing ...
                        Tbf she was about n “helping” haha , ok I’m sold , il make a few up , I’m hoping at a later date we get a lazer cutter at work n I could get the boys to do a few diff designs and a smaller vw one aswell for smaller bits n pieces

Comment

• Originally posted by jo t4 View Post
                          Tbf she was about n “helping” haha , ok I’m sold , il make a few up , I’m hoping at a later date we get a lazer cutter at work n I could get the boys to do a few diff designs and a smaller vw one aswell for smaller bits n pieces

Thats great Jo look forward to seeing some designs. If you look online you could build your own laser cutter Jo. A lot of the software is now Open Source. There are kits, of course, but there's plenty of DIY plans you can follow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                            Thats great Jo look forward to seeing some designs. If you look online you could build your own laser cutter Jo. A lot of the software is now Open Source. There are kits, of course, but there's plenty of DIY plans you can follow.
                            Above my pay grade I rekon lol , they do them in the building next door to us and supply us a certain part the customer wants us to do ourselves so we’ve been looking at spending 60k on new equipment to do it - I’m all for it as I know it will benefit me [emoji23]

Comment

• Form an orderly que people, and remember where you saw it first.
                              Jo, at least your genius has been recognized before your death. Alas, I shall have to wait for my recognition.

Comment

• Form an orderly que people, and remember where you saw it first.
                                Jo, at least your genius has been recognized before your death. Alas, I shall have to wait for my recognition.

Comment

Working...
                                X