No announcement yet.

Big Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come down and get em, then you can drop those steels with the silver rim at mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by daleydub View Post
      If I didn't live up here I would have offered to buy your old wheels off you

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s
      They look better at a distance than they really are mate. Kerbed, paint flaking off.... not great!

Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by robbie#t4 View Post
        Not suprised! Its up in the clouds! [emoji12]

Wheels look a lot better bud[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
        Didn’t you hear? Up is the new down! [emoji1303]

Tom

Comment

• They all look better at a few yards mate. Seen some real nice vans today. But its what they have done to em. Mine is solid but plane and that's a starting point. There was a van there today that's been in the mags. Real smart. But when you start looking closer, body wise no better than mine, yours or the next one down the road.Want mine to last for years as long as it does want you want that's all good.

Comment

• Well said s49 ..years of joy is the way forward

Come rain or shine im out in mine!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
              They all look better at a few yards mate. Seen some real nice vans today. But its what they have done to em. Mine is solid but plane and that's a starting point. There was a van there today that's been in the mags. Real smart. But when you start looking closer, body wise no better than mine, yours or the next one down the road.Want mine to last for years as long as it does want you want that's all good.
              Mine is very much of the functional variety, rather than show-room fresh! Definitely looks better from a distance - or moving!

Tom

Comment

• Felt a bit small when I first got to Barmouth this morning. Then had a look round and thought once mines done it no worse than any of these, starting chatting and hey presto everyone theres the same as me great couple of hours. If you had a show van you'd never take the thing out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirfbum View Post
                  Didn’t you hear? Up is the new down! [emoji1303]

Tom
                  🧐 oh, guess id better get on up to get down!

Comment

• Big Blue

Just went for a little jaunt for a few miles. Can’t believe the difference in the ride compared to the alloys that I took off- even though they were also 16’s but a little lower profile tyres.
                    Was even aiming for some little potholes/lumpy and bumpy bits that used to jar my arse, but just glides over. Will make a difference on a longer journey me thinks!

Been a productive weekend - EGR delete/Allard pipe done, wheels swapped, and gold sticker applied. Time for my friend Mr Weston’s I feel...

Last edited by Sirfbum; 19 November 2017, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Ours feels better on the big tyred steels.

Comment

• Oh god yeah their better! We had 18” alloys with 40 profiles, felt every bump!
                        Silky smooth now on the banded steels with 55!
                        Must be getting old as starting to sacrifice cool wheels for comfort! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by robbie#t4 View Post
                          Oh god yeah their better! We had 18” alloys with 40 profiles, felt every bump!
                          Silky smooth now on the banded steels with 55!
                          Must be getting old as starting to sacrifice cool wheels for comfort! Lol

Steelies are cool. Fact!

Tom

Comment

• I feel better now! Thank you [emoji41]

Comment

• Little bit of minor detail today- swapping old rusty bolts for new black ones.

Tom

Comment

• Plus a little bumper TLC

#cherryblossom

Tom

Comment

Working...
                                X