X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't beat a bit of upcycling [emoji106]

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'll second that. Love a good rumage through a skip. Why throw it in the ground of you can use it
      Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• All for a bit of that, theres a few bits on ours I've saved from the tip/had given me by the good folk on here. Happy daze.

Comment

• Thats exactly what I keep reminding the Mrs, you cannot beat a little rummage followed by some upcycling.... excellent forum advice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
            Thats exactly what I keep reminding the Mrs, you cannot beat a little rummage followed by some upcycling.... excellent forum advice.
            Sewer!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
              Sewer!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
              [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                [emoji14]

Skip divers of the world unite!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                  Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post

Is he assembling a grenade launcher?

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Have to agree with the recycling, I re used some old rood bars at the weekend to modify bike rack so the wheels were retained

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bike rack.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	264116
                      Life's Better at the Beach

Comment

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post

Artist's Shit*(Italian:*Merda d'artista) is a 1961 artwork by the*Italian*artist*Piero Manzoni. The work consists of 90*tin cans, each reportedly filled with 30 grams (1.1*oz) of*faeces, and measuring 4.8 by 6.5 centimetres (1.9*in ×*2.6*in), with a label in Italian, English, French, and German stating:

Artist's Shit
                        Contents 30 gr net
                        Freshly preserved
                        Produced and tinned
                        in May 1961

Comment

• Originally posted by AndyB View Post
                          Have to agree with the recycling, I re used some old rood bars at the weekend to modify bike rack so the wheels were retained

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9498[/ATTACH]
                          Looks like you have backed into the peloton [emoji23]

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

• Very nice mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hi All,

Loving this thread. One of the most enjoyable builds I've read through so far (and I've read tonnes).

Fantastic work on renewing the paintwork. Never thought about doing it like this before. Unfortunately mine is too far gone for this I think (lots of rust spots everywhere) - will need some touch ups doing before that could happen.

Also new hoses look fab, really appreciate quality work/craftsmanship.

Look forward to seeing more progress in the coming months.

Comment

• Originally posted by arthurmills View Post
                                Hi All,

Loving this thread. One of the most enjoyable builds I've read through so far (and I've read tonnes).

Fantastic work on renewing the paintwork. Never thought about doing it like this before. Unfortunately mine is too far gone for this I think (lots of rust spots everywhere) - will need some touch ups doing before that could happen.

Also new hoses look fab, really appreciate quality work/craftsmanship.

Look forward to seeing more progress in the coming months.
                                Thanks mate. Very much appreciated. Got a bit more woodwork done today but I’m a touch jaded from a gentleman’s outing to Blackpool so I’ve retired! New radiator here tomorrow which i can finally get fitted tomorrow night. So that will literally be all the things they could go pop renewed! In summary;
                                Rad, cambelt, water pump, aux belt, starter motor, alternator, all brake pipes, all brake hoses, exhaust, glow plugs. Phew!! Rad should take 30 mins to get back in then a bit more wood work!!

Comment

Working...
                                X