No announcement yet.

And so it begins........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good work. They really do come up a treat.
    Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• They look well
      Jebem ti nanu u trulu sisu

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
        Good work. They really do come up a treat.
        Thanks sir. Really pleased with em

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Sausages View Post
          They look well
          Thanks mate. I actually enjoy wheel refurbs even tho theyre a little tedious!

Comment

• Be nice to see em all finished up and on the old bus, nice job [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Hats off to you buddy I just wouldn't have the patience. Think are cargo bay build will be a real challenge. Its not that I don't know how to do it, its getting motivated coming on here helps loads to be fair when I see what others have/are doing in theirs.

Comment

• This has been one of my favourite build threads, I have really enjoyed it so far. Considering the competion.....
                Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
                  Be nice to see em all finished up and on the old bus, nice job [emoji106]

Cheers buddy. Front ones on Saturday AM then I’ll get the other two done next week

Comment

• Cracking work.. love the results from mopping and the polished finish. Gonna have to get me some new kit and try this. If you are replacing the front sills and arch and need any tips I did mine last year so can let you know where I got small bits wrong. Have got a build thread that shows them.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Just T4s

Comment

• Top job as always.

Come rain or shine im out in mine!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Just T4s

Comment

• Think that finishes those off nicely! £5 for all four from eBay. Finish is excellent. Wheels now going on Thursday night along with the suspension drop. I’ve done a trade with my very good mechanic friend. I flat off the TR8 he’s building and he fits my suspension and wheels. Winner [emoji51]

Comment

• Always a fan of a trade off, much better than arseing about with money, look forward to seeing the pics of the bus once it's done [emoji106]

Comment

• Originally posted by sbrme View Post
                            Cracking work.. love the results from mopping and the polished finish. Gonna have to get me some new kit and try this. If you are replacing the front sills and arch and need any tips I did mine last year so can let you know where I got small bits wrong. Have got a build thread that shows them.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Just T4s
                            Thanks for that mate. Appreciated. Luckily the arches have scabs but no rot and the skulls are pristine! The main reason I bought the van tbh. Never been welders d never been painted. I hate following other people’s work [emoji85].

Comment

• Don't a fantastic job buddy!!!! Well done you, just don't forget a picture with them wheels on your van!!!
                              Got to be proud of yourself there mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
                                Always a fan of a trade off, much better than arseing about with money, look forward to seeing the pics of the bus once it's done [emoji106]

Yeah it’s always good mate. Full workshop with ramp so no laying on my back in the middle of the road!! I’ll keep the pics coming as boys get done. Wet vac home from work this next week. Week on Friday I’ll pull them and clean em then leave em in front of the aga over night. Be dry in the morn to put back in

Comment

Working...
                                X