Comment

• Grand job

Come rain or shine im out in mine!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Just T4s

Comment

• Looking great bud, keep it coming along [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Thanks chaps. We’re getting there now. Once I start building the bed framework I’ll feel a bit happier. Certainly a lot less van like now

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• so while I was doing a bit of bodywork for my pal on his TR7 project he fitted my new gearbox rear mount. Van drives amazingly better. Got home to a phone call. Just nip and have a look under your van....... that will be the snap on lamp then [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

• Good bit of kit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisT4 View Post
                Good bit of kit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Blinding mate. I have one myself. Magnet on em is awesome as you can see [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

• Very lucky there....nice.
                  Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• That sump pan looks a bit rusty.........you'd be amazed how many I change because of them rusting thro. Fiats and Vauxhalls mostly think a Kia was the last one I did. Had to have the one off our van as the cage holding the sump plug came adrift you an imagine my face when I went to put the plug in and heard the threaded fit drop in the bottom.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                      That sump pan looks a bit rusty.........you'd be amazed how many I change because of them rusting thro. Fiats and Vauxhalls mostly think a Kia was the last one I did. Had to have the one off our van as the cage holding the sump plug came adrift you an imagine my face when I went to put the plug in and heard the threaded fit drop in the bottom.
                      Was thinking much the same buddy. I’m gonna slap wire cup on the angle grinder then give it a lash of por15

Comment

• That's it, don't wait for it to rust thro...........mind the tin sump on a vdub wont cost the earth. Tin sump on a vdub that almost rhymes......I should have been a poet.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                          That's it, don't wait for it to rust thro...........mind the tin sump on a vdub wont cost the earth. Tin sump on a vdub that almost rhymes......I should have been a poet.
                          Wasted mate [emoji23][emoji23]. Replaced the rear gearbox mount last Saturday. The original one was battered. And I mean battered! Picked up some window tint film off our kid today so I can get my rear window done so nobody can see in any more! Started refurbishing the new wheels. Can’t wait to get the wheels on snd suspension dropped with new shocks.

Comment

• Coming on leaps and bounds there .

Comment

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
                              Wasted mate [emoji23][emoji23]. Replaced the rear gearbox mount last Saturday. The original one was battered. And I mean battered! Picked up some window tint film off our kid today so I can get my rear window done so nobody can see in any more! Started refurbishing the new wheels. Can’t wait to get the wheels on snd suspension dropped with new shocks.

Wanted to tint my rear window too all this week, bought the tint a while back but can't find it anywhere! I was tempted to buy more tonight but when things have happened like this before I end up finding it. The last thing I repurchased was the electric consumer unit!!!
                              I'll keep looking for now!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roccodog View Post
                                Wanted to tint my rear window too all this week, bought the tint a while back but can't find it anywhere! I was tempted to buy more tonight but when things have happened like this before I end up finding it. The last thing I repurchased was the electric consumer unit!!!
                                I'll keep looking for now!!

This stuff I’ve got off our kid was the stuff he bought 6 years ago when I tinted the rear window on his T4 [emoji23]. Otherwise I’d have been the same as you! Hidden it in a very safe place [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Comment

Working...
                                X