No announcement yet.

And so it begins........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It could be someone who innocently bought them off gumtree, paid good money and is ALSO being fleeced? Can we see the photo on the car?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
      Daft no, I fully understand. Very frustrating when they get away with half a day of c. s. No deterent at all.
      Yep agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
        It could be someone who innocently bought them off gumtree, paid good money and is ALSO being fleeced? Can we see the photo on the car?

Ahhh no mate. They only got 3 of them. This car is the one used to do the stealing!

Comment

• Oh, I must of missed that bit... 3 wheels????... how are you going to take this forward?

Comment

Oh, I must of missed that bit... 3 wheels????... how are you going to take this forward?

Lord knows mate. They didn’t get the fourth wheel as they were disturbed. My head says just forget it, move forward.

Comment

• And so it begins........

I’d be handing everything I know over to the police to see what they can do about it, if there is any sort of reasonable evidence they can use. That said, I had parts stolen off a bike locked up at a train station a while ago, culprits caught on CCTV, found, prosecuted - and I got cheques once a month for about £2.40 for a few years. They got a slap on the wrist. Didn’t exactly compensate me for the loss/replacement!

Comment

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
                Lord knows mate. They didn’t get the fourth wheel as they were disturbed. My head says just forget it, move forward.

You gotta report it bud... at least to try and save some other poor sods wheels / van / car / bike / granny's savings etc...

Comment

• Back when i was younger I'd say a VW T4 meet at this guys house was in order.
                  Imagine his face when a convoy of T4's pull up outside and a bunch of tattooed thugs get out.
                  Too old for this now, good luck with what ever you decide to do!

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirfbum View Post
                    I’d be handing everything I know over to the police to see what they can do about it, if there is any sort of reasonable evidence they can use. That said, I had parts stolen off a bike locked up at a train station a while ago, culprits caught on CCTV, found, prosecuted - and I got cheques once a month for about £2.40 for a few years. They got a slap on the wrist. Didn’t exactly compensate me for the loss/replacement!

Yep I reckon you’re on the money mate. In my head the wheels are gone. Not good but I’m passed being upset so let the wheels of justice turn!

Comment

You gotta report it bud... at least to try and save some other poor sods wheels / van / car / bike / granny's savings etc...

Agreed. This is what’s going to be happening

Comment

• Originally posted by Grubb05 View Post
                        Back when i was younger I'd say a VW T4 meet at this guys house was in order.
                        Imagine his face when a convoy of T4's pull up outside and a bunch of tattooed thugs get out.
                        Too old for this now, good luck with what ever you decide to do!

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s
                        Ha ha I think we were all like that when younger! I’m def more aware of the consequences these days [emoji51]. I kind of T4s would be hilarious mind you!!

Comment

• finally got the panel under the window cleaned up and the sound deafening stuck on. Insulation added and panel back in place. Carpet time fir this side [emoji5][emoji5]

Comment

• deadening and insulating done.

Comment

• 2 stage machine polish. Dodo juice pads, scholl S3 first cut and refined with s20. Wax is a bouncers limited edition good old Marsala Red!

Comment

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
                                2 stage machine polish. Dodo juice pads, scholl S3 first cut and refined with s20. Wax is a bouncers limited edition good old Marsala Red!

Wow is that the reflection its like a mirror..mine same coulor so will deffo try this at some point. My wife will love this as she always needs a mirror to do her makeup and hair. So guess what go outside and do your hair and makup love, with probly everyone else on campsite using your van for same thing. Ha ha . Love it top finish.

Come rain or shine im out in mine!!

Come rain or shine im out in mine!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X