• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep an eye on gumtree and other selling sites

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
      It's gutting.

I'd always be wary of dishing out retribution, you never know where it'll end up. Burnt out van or come back on your family/ property, are wheels really worth that?
      That's a very balanced, sensible view there Reg. My gut reaction is kill the c##ts but you just never know do you ? Often a few deep breaths help and let the red mist subside. Think that's saved me from being locked up in the past. I'd sooner destroy something of mine that have some scum bag pinch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
        That's a very balanced, sensible view there Reg. My gut reaction is kill the c##ts but you just never know do you ? Often a few deep breaths help and let the red mist subside. Think that's saved me from being locked up in the past. I'd sooner destroy something of mine that have some scum bag pinch it.
        Totally. Just no point. Keeping my cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• I suspect the thieves have got away with it all their lives, society has let them off for too long. I've worked in places around the world where - despite having nothing (in a Westerners sense) - they still hold respect for each other & property in high regard. Find them ... then let the rozzers deal with it if you prefer a more balanced approach.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
            I suspect the thieves have got away with it all their lives, society has let them off for too long. I've worked in places around the world where - despite having nothing (in a Westerners sense) - they still hold respect for each other & property in high regard. Find them ... then let the rozzers deal with it if you prefer a more balanced approach.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s
            Reg's way is probably the best way, let's get that clear.
            However, as Activ says, they have probably got away with it all their lives and this probably won't change even if the police catch them (and I think we all know they wont).
            It's sad and frustrating all at the same time.
            Me cago en la madre que te pariĂł!

Comment

• I D ing them if found can be a problem. Happens a lot with 4 wheel car trailers, stockboxes and horseboxes. If you have any of the following i'd migweld your name and post code on it out of site, a la Regs exhaust logo. I know a farmer who is short of a stockbox and another small holder who has it but no one can proof it. And the old bill told the first chap to stay well clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
                [ATTACH]6510[/ATTACH] so yeah managed to keep the wheels on the van a whole 36 hours. God help whoever took them because if I find you it will hurt

Wait, what? Shit man, sorry to hear this. How many did they take- looks like not all of them?

My sister had the spare wheel taken from her T5.1 Caravelle (don’t judge her poor taste [emoji23]) despite fitting security nuts as I told her it would go walkies.

Tom.

Comment

• Gutted for you mate. Even though I love them I can promise it’s not me that took them!!

Like it’s been said on here already, best to just sit it out and see what the old bill can find. Most of these scum bags have got nothing to lose and will do anything to get cash. If you do anything to them you will only be looking over your shoulder for a while and the bastards will come back at you!

Such a shame!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonnybigballs85 View Post
                    Gutted for you mate. Even though I love them I can promise it’s not me that took them!!

Like it’s been said on here already, best to just sit it out and see what the old bill can find. Most of these scum bags have got nothing to lose and will do anything to get cash. If you do anything to them you will only be looking over your shoulder for a while and the bastards will come back at you!

Such a shame!

You’re totally right buddy. Life. They’ll get theirs in another life

Comment

• Shit that mate..hope the bastards get caught

Comment

• You don't usually wish ill on someone but somewhere someday someone will come back to their vehicle and find the shite pinned under it, by the bollocks preferably.

Comment

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
                          Exactly mate. Turns me right over but revenge is a dish best served cold. I know a lot of people and this won’t go well for them eventually

You do know alot of people your part of the t4 crew now...these low lifes dnt know what they have done ..little scum bags...team red ... and red stands for danger...got your back bud..lets all turn up like the hells angels in the t4s...booooom....feel for YOU bud.

Come rain or shine im out in mine!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by damien devil View Post
                            You do know alot of people your part of the t4 crew now...these low lifes dnt know what they have done ..little scum bags...team red ... and red stands for danger...got your back bud..lets all turn up like the hells angels in the t4s...booooom....feel for YOU bud.

Come rain or shine im out in mine!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Just T4s
                            Thanks buddy. Appreciate the support[emoji1316][emoji1316]

Comment

• You could just see their faces cant you.Picture the scene they put em on spoke or whatever its called, think they are meeting a punter and forty blokes in T4s turn up. that would be priceless.

Comment

• Sorry to hear about the theft mate
                                Fukn hate theivin ba5tards, you work hard for wee luxuries and some fuk thinks its fair game
                                Hopefully kharma will kick in

Comment

Working...
                                X