crisis from start to now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kaz View Post
    Little mod done fitted a door draft excluder to stop all the crap getting in the sliding door. Cost £2 from local carboot ��

Thats not a bad idea like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grubb05 View Post
      I've just been looking at replacing all the rollers on the sliding door so i might have to see if i can find something similar her in Tassie.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s
      This is what I brought £1 a strip but that was the carboot used one and a few inches. Let me know if you can't and I'll send some over as brought extras [emoji23]

Only problem is it brown so had to paint it 😉
      dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

• Thanks Kaz, im sure there will be something about here.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

• Not really done a lot to the van as we have been working on a different project. But we finally have heating after watching loads of videos on YouTube about webastos and trying to get info which was a mind field. We finally had a list of vehicles that had them fitted. Took the list to a local scrap yard they had a fiat ulysse there with one on at a massive cost of £30 [emoji3] Was a bonus it was the hermoTop c so has the water pump with it other sometimes don't.
          Had a play with it in the garden and got very hot couldn't hold your hand under it.
          https://youtu.be/H1eYMhfED1E
          Fitted it under the bonnet to the chassis will get some pics tomorrow. Plumbed in to the water via the matrix then connected to a rear caravelle heater fan through the back floor. A friend was breaking a caravelle so was £20. Was tempted to do underfloor heating but not long redone the back other half wouldn't of been impressed. Not tested it out properly yet so will let you know how we get on. This is just a budget version of the night heaters and as you might know we like to make stuff and save a few penny's maybe tight arses [emoji23][emoji23] Still needs some work doing to it maybe change the heater as think it's going to use to much battery over night. It's all trial and error as hard to find much info!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Just T4s
          dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

• The list [emoji6]

dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

• nice work, admire your frugal idealologies
              Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                nice work, admire your frugal idealologies
                Why thank you [emoji23]

dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

• Just read through from start to finish!!! What a great bit of work

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Thanks keep on thinking we are finished but that's never ending.

dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

• Brought some cheap mud guards of fleebay thought I would tart them up before putting them on. Used cherry blossom and nail varnish I had kicking about came out well till I put them on shouldn't of bothered [emoji23][emoji23]
                      dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

• Originally posted by kaz View Post
                        Brought some cheap mud guards of fleebay thought I would tart them up before putting them on. Used cherry blossom and nail varnish I had kicking about came out well till I put them on shouldn't of bothered [emoji23][emoji23]
                        Gotta love shite weather and road salt!! On the plus side they looked ace!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• They would.look great if you could see them!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• It doing my head in van never looks clean since new wheels. Was a complete waste of time cleaning the flaps can add it to the other stupid ideas I've had [emoji23][emoji23]
                            dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

• Not keen on mud flaps something else to hold the mud and salt against the wing. Took em off our corrado just in time. They just promote rust. My god i'm starting to sound like Victor Meldrew.

Comment

• Fantastic thread, hours of work I know but well worth it, looks amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X