Midlands Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
    The red one belongs to Teleg, Carols is the green one and the other fast white one is owned by Frenchy.
    Cheers Si

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• I must have been hiding under a rock, didn't realise there was a get together, I'll have to pay more attention next time 😀
      Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lubee View Post
        I must have been hiding under a rock, didn't realise there was a get together, I'll have to pay more attention next time ��
        Don't worry we'll have another, suggestions for a location on a post card please.

Comment

• Si, google Midland Truckstops it may come up with some ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Thanks Carol, will do.

Comment

• Popped up to Cromford (Arkwrights Mill etc...) to check on some property and a few tenants today - & thought what a great Midlands meet & venue this would make.... £4.00 - £4.80 for the day parking, waterside cafes.... curiosity shops .... a little history and some good ales .... pics to follow...

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Looks a nice and interesting place for a meet , I like the willies jeep styled lights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
                  Looks a nice and interesting place for a meet , I like the willies jeep styled lights.
                  Yeh found it in an "UpCycling Business" , you know the place add a light bulb , switch, plug and some wires plus £75 and it's up-cycled. Like the ideas but not the prices!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Looks a good spot. Don't know about that canal the boss might meet some of her Carney relatives and be gone over the horizon in a narrow boat and that would be that.

Comment

• Looks ok, only an hour and half from us
                      Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

• Easy for me.

Just 20 mins drive. We've been there many times before, it's a good location.

Comment

• Maybe a tad too far for us, 3 hrs each way. Looks like a good place to visit tho and would love to rummage in the curiosity shops.

Comment

• looks very nice, might even be able to persuade the missus to somewhere lovely like that

Comment

• On my way to Crewe stopped at the Midway Truck Stop just south of Whitchurch on the A49. Ideal place for a Midlands meet meets North West Meet.DSCN0388.jpgDSCN0389.jpgDSCN0390.jpgDSCN0395.jpg The photos of the grub will appear on the proper thread.

Comment

• Not too far for some of you good folk in North Wales. How many can we get there between us all Greeny?

Comment

Working...
                                X