Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
    Is it a 12v one?

Most of the big ones are 24v or more.

I picked up a 12v one so I could hook it to the leisure battery, that way it'll run as an inverter off the leisure battery and charge the leisure battery when on hook up.
    Yep, I recall my original post. You clicked on to my train of thought and posted your build etc... I'm sure it's 12v with two dual banks of batteries hence the weight!!

How was the baked cheese cake? One of my favourites too!!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
      Yep, I recall my original post. You clicked on to my train of thought and posted your build etc... I'm sure it's 12v with two dual banks of batteries hence the weight!!

How was the baked cheese cake? One of my favourites too!!

Check that 2 batteries aren't wired in series to make 24v and then paralleled together to increase Ah - this is typical for UPSii

Cheesecake was good - too much lemon as I like cheesecake without any flavours or fruit or sweet sickly additions - but still very good. I was right on the Haribos though as I got sweet FA. Not even my parents remembered which is a bit of a pisser.

Comment

Cheesecake was good - Haribos though as I got sweet FA. Not even my parents remembered which is a bit of a pisser.
        Not good Reg

Comment

• With blatant homage to Regs' rear bumper diffuser I'm copying it.... I love it... delivery this morning brought this...

Comment

• Holy diffuser batman!

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Shameless.
              Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Don't worry Arf it won't be an exact replica, it won't have the cheesewang signature on it !!!

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• My homage to the Cheesemeister is wider and deeper! [emoji14]

Comment

• Is that your van in the background? One more for my photo-fit-get-a-picture-of-Activ's-van in only 37 installments.

Diffuser looks good - nice to see how you get on with fitting it

Comment

• U will be faster than a white one[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

Is that your van in the background? One more for my photo-fit-get-a-picture-of-Activ's-van in only 37 installments.
                        I'm simply not proud of my van... I'm genuinely embarrassed - There are too many "jobs" to do on it.

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                        Diffuser looks good - nice to see how you get on with fitting it
                        You've inspired me to have a go Reg, if it's half as good as yours I'll be very happy.

Last edited by Activ8; 29 August 2018, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Looking at your drive Rob have you had our vans brother round, as theres signs of an oil wee in a different spot to where i parked ours?

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                            I'm simply not proud of my van... I'm genuinely embarrassed - There are too many "jobs" to do on it.

You're embarrased by yours? Have you seen the state of my rolling crap shack?
                            Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                              Looking at your drive Rob have you had our vans brother round, as theres signs of an oil wee in a different spot to where i parked ours?
                              Yep, the result of spraying EGR cleaner around the oil filter area before I measured the inlet outlet oil feeds .... the cardboard failed to absorb it all!! Another job my ears' been chewed over!

Comment

• What defuser did you buy and where did you get it?

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X