No announcement yet.

Molly's been to Aldi............again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molly's been to Aldi............again.

While she was getting this. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1261.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	272649 I was having a nose round this. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1259.jpg
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	272650Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1258.jpg
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	272651

Me muvver would love that!!

Not the polisher.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

Cool old moggy van Si, when I was 16 i bought an old moggy police car, that was a laugh, it had the zip in the roof so you could get to the police sign and loads of other cool stuff in it.

Not sure why I got rid of it now, I do like them old motors.

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

This one is mint. Always fancied a n A35 van. Had the car model for round the field in the late 70,s should have kept it as it would have been an easy restore project and worth a bit now.

Comment

Ah yes... The old moggy minor.

What a damn fine car.

Comment

Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
            Ah yes... The old moggy minor.

What a damn fine car.
            Unlike the reshelled version The dreaded Morris Marina.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
              Unlike the reshelled version The dreaded Morris Marina.
              Shov'em both over a cliff - compared to the German equivalents of the same era ...

Comment

That's it. What would you like a Marina, An Allegro, or a Mark 1 Golf?............A Datsun of the same era would also be preferable. Or of course a Volvo 145.

Comment

That's it. What would you like a Marina, An Allegro, or a Mark 1 Golf?............A Datsun of the same era would also be preferable. Or of course a Volvo 145.
                  Could be worse, could have a Maestro I suppose [emoji23]

T4ism is not a Dis-ease Just T4s

Comment

While she was getting this. [ATTACH=CONFIG]11382[/ATTACH] I was having a nose round this. [ATTACH=CONFIG]11383[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11384[/ATTACH]
                    Thanks for the heads up. I've been using crappy drill attachments on mine. I'm off to Aldi!

Sent from my E6633 using Just T4s

Comment

A Maestro, 60's tec in a 80's car what could go wrong? That's the problem with the British car industry no spending on development but they expert the public to keep buying their crab. Look at America vehicles in the war compared to our Bedfords and Austins., I've helped restored em all and ours were way behind the times when produced. I rib dad that his TR2 is a 1920's car on a 50's number plate.

Comment

If you think you spend a lot on your T4 keeping it on the road imagine owning a 25 year old Sherpa van..............................................

Comment

While she was getting this. [ATTACH=CONFIG]11382[/ATTACH] I was having a nose round this. [ATTACH=CONFIG]11383[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11384[/ATTACH]
                          I bought one of those the other day , for 40£ can’t be bad , so anyone got any tips for which products to use it with ? I’ve never used one before , [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

If you think you spend a lot on your T4 keeping it on the road imagine owning a 25 year old Sherpa van..............................................
                            Yeah less rust than a T4 and a cool sliding drivers door , I drove one once , shut the door , gave it the beans and the door flew open

Comment

A Maestro, 60's tec in a 80's car what could go wrong? That's the problem with the British car industry no spending on development but they expert the public to keep buying their crab. Look at America vehicles in the war compared to our Bedfords and Austins., I've helped restored em all and ours were way behind the times when produced. I rib dad that his TR2 is a 1920's car on a 50's number plate.
                              Blame the Class system for the last 100 years, visionless greedy bereaucrats . VW's "sale" after WWII is a great example of it ...

Comment

Working...
                              X