Old Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
    Bit of a cross over but the Corrado passed its test today, list of advisory's but its just clocked 180,000 miles and is 23 years old. Amazed we've had it 19 years. [ATTACH=CONFIG]11328[/ATTACH]
    Love it

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

• Cheers, it needs a bit of a tidy up now to be fair.

Comment

Bit of a cross over but the Corrado passed its test today, list of advisory's but its just clocked 180,000 miles and is 23 years old. Amazed we've had it 19 years. [ATTACH=CONFIG]11328[/ATTACH]
        She's a beauty Si.... your choice 19 years ago? White must be quite rare?

Comment

• No Mollys. Got it from a trader in the east midlands. One other owner and full vdub history till we got it at 109k. Been done ever since by some bloke in a shed up a country lane.

Comment

• Yep. not many that colour. Did see a white one in Skiddy a while back. Had a chat to the fella who owed it and he'd had his from new. Would have been a bit out of my price range in 1996. Think I was in a 1976 Volvo 245 I had off my grandad at the time.

Comment

Wow wow wow . What a beauty. I love this .looks like the day it was made. Nice one .well gell

Come rain or shine I'm out in mine!!

Sent from my Nokia 5.1 using Just T4s

Comment

Careful So, you'll start Greeny off with his scimitars! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from the Midlands by pigeon

Comment

• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
                  Careful Si, you'll start Greeny off with his scimitars! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

• Does greeny have a scimitar? I never knew that
                    Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                      Does greeny have a scimitar? I never knew that
                      He's got a couple of boats !!!

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

Does greeny have a scimitar? I never knew that
                        Why do my centre vents only blow cold?

T4ism is not a Dis-ease Just T4s

Comment

• Because they are broken.
                          Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

Because they are broken.
                            [emoji23]

T4ism is not a Dis-ease Just T4s

Comment

• Think that's all they do is blow cold. It will be a little warm with the air flow set to recirculate. But basically they are cold air vents. When our heater temp control was stuck on full heat I used the centre vent to cool the cab down a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
                                Careful So, you'll start Greeny off with his scimitars! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Think the 3 wheeler summed up what was wrong with the British car industry in the 60's, 70's and 80's but as i'll said before I was spoiled growing up on Volvo. When I went to work in a little garage in Lemster in '98 it was like going back to the 70's, no seat covers cars coming back with faults not spotted and the clients thought in was normal. For years the motor trade has had a bad press and rightly so. At Volvo if the cars came back it wasn't long before the mechanic didn't.
                                Last edited by S49; 8 February 2019, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X