No announcement yet.

Old Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a shed full mate. From the entry point Crested Gecko like in the picture. She breed this one. To leaf tail geckos from Madagascar. I'll pop a couple a pics on later as she has some sunning in the back.

Comment

• Please do mate. Some of the pictures of them shes shown me online are really cool. Some mental colours. Breeding them is what Michelle would ultimately love to do

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Heres a leaf tail. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3428.JPG
Views:	218
Size:	1,023.6 KB
ID:	292873Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3429.JPG
Views:	232
Size:	861.0 KB
ID:	292874

Comment

• Well camouflaged

Comment

• Originally posted by fife t4 new View Post
            Well camouflaged

What is where?

Comment

• In between moaning on the Pirates Info thread I've managed to polish he whole van. Had it 3 years and never done that before.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                In between moaning on the Pirates Info thread I've managed to polish he whole van. Had it 3 years and never done that before.
                What's this polish thing you speak of , have you added some red striping to the van?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Yes my grammar aint grat is it.

Comment

• Haha. At least i know what u mean, my grammar is 10 times worse

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• A bit a colour back in the ole tubs cheeks. Its white that about all I can say. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3440.JPG
Views:	214
Size:	740.1 KB
ID:	293289Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3441.JPG
Views:	221
Size:	668.6 KB
ID:	293290

Comment

• New alt' and PAS belts this morning, the squeal drove Molly dappy on the way to Chesterfield Wednesday.

Comment

• This van just knows. With the petrol almost on the road and another in the pipe line S49 is playing me up. On the way to the workshop I noticed a lot of pedal travel and we were flat to the boards at 40mph. Bloody circlip had gone from the throttle cable so it had slipped to the slackest position. You thick i'd have one of those kicking around but alas I've had to bodge with a cable tie. Everytime I think of selling the ole tub something falls off the fecker.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                            This van just knows. With the petrol almost on the road and another in the pipe line S49 is playing me up. On the way to the workshop I noticed a lot of pedal travel and we were flat to the boards at 40mph. Bloody circlip had gone from the throttle cable so it had slipped to the slackest position. You thick i'd have one of those kicking around but alas I've had to bodge with a cable tie. Everytime I think of selling the ole tub something falls off the fecker.
                            Doesn't want to go!!
                            Obviously likes it with you!!!
                            Keep her!!!

Comment

• You would only have to transfer your private/vanity plate over to another.
                              Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                                You would only have to transfer your private/vanity plate over to another.
                                There may be a snag there as the doka is older than the S49 plate so I don't think you could swap it as it would make the vehicle appear newer than it was. Unless they've changed the rules.It came with the van anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X