No announcement yet.

Old Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know mate. I;m just dithering as usual. Thought it went well tonight, pump on belts and running in 2 hours. Booked no work tomorrow just in case, so will spend the day at dads on a sowing machine.....day dreaming about T4 seats.

Comment

• You and your fetish Si!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Do the fuel and boost Si, it makes so much difference on the hills, it just feels safer somehow.

Really easy to do too mate.

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
          A whole new revenue stream Si. Did you do the pump mods to increase the fuelling?
          Originally posted by S49 View Post
          No Rob. I said to Molly "shall I take the collar off the max fuel screw to give it more uuffff" Don't you fecking dare was the reply I got. I'll get there, its not many minutes to get off while shes round her mums. Just don't what to over do it and blow the thing up.
          WHAT!

The fuel screw is the bare minimum you should have done - it'll transform the van like you would not believe.

While you had the lid off, you should have done the gov mod as well - I sent you the guide.

And as you had the pump removed, I would have done the limit pin as well - only fitted to the ABL pump and is a power killer.

Comment

• You're a naughty S49 .... you shall be cast out of the ABLe Club for refusing power mods! Shame on you!! [emoji38]

Comment

• Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it...

Lol. I did mine Si...with the help of reg's guide. Just upped the fuel, nothing else. It's so easy, and won't hurt the engine bud... I promise.!!!

Do it, do it, do it.... Ha

Frenchy

Comment

• Come on si, [emoji41]

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm starting to wonder if the white ones are the fastest now.
                  Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                    I'm starting to wonder if the white ones are the fastest now.
                    That's why he doesn't need to do it [emoji6][emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                      WHAT!

The fuel screw is the bare minimum you should have done - it'll transform the van like you would not believe.

While you had the lid off, you should have done the gov mod as well - I sent you the guide.

And as you had the pump removed, I would have done the limit pin as well - only fitted to the ABL pump and is a power killer.
                      Not a snub to your guide Reg, really appreciate you taking the time to send it. Just wanted it running again and leak free. I'll get bored soon enough then it'll come off again i'm sure. Cheers.
                      Last edited by S49; 6 July 2018, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• As for the rest of you, what you trying to do get me more speeding tickets?

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                          As for the rest of you, what you trying to do get me more speeding tickets?
                          No mate just get you up hills!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Its ok on hills to be fair. Or perhaps I just don't expect as much "go" as everybody else.

Comment

• I think you failed to sell it to Molly mate.... rather than tell her "it'll get more umfff", you should say "she'd have more time at the shows, safety would be increased & you'd have a silly grin more often!" [emoji6]

Comment

• That's it, i'm all for a easy life at home.

Comment

Working...
                                X