Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great stuff.

Comment

• You're a star Si.... and you will go to the Ball!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Heres the part number of the repair kit. Comes with sleeve o ring 2 copper washers top seal and the big round seal for the pump head. 22 quid off fleabay. Its does the 1.9 and the 2.4 also a large range of vehicles with a bosch injection pump. I'm sure this is old news to a lot on here but if this helps anyone on here its all good.Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0385.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	264212

Comment

• Nice one Si , let us know how it goes tomorrow.

Comment

• Will do. May bolt it all on after work and fire the old tub up Friday.........i'm such a coward. First time I did a cambelt I got one of the other lads to fire it up while I hid in the bogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
              Will do. May bolt it all on after work and fire the old tub up Friday.........i'm such a coward. First time I did a cambelt I got one of the other lads to fire it up while I hid in the bogs.
              Hahaha playing peek a boo from the gents [emoji23] I'm sure it'll be fine mate [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• It runs, it revs up and it don't leak. I must have got most of the magic and star dust back in the top.

Comment

• Full house - that's very satisfying thats for sure!

Last edited by Activ8; 5 July 2018, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• Great news,well done Si,don’t think i’d have the confidence to tackle a fuel pump yet,hats off to you.

Comment

• It was a case of needs must mate. Next motor I get that's gonna be a scrapper i'll strip one further with no jeopardy just to get to know whats what. It seems to run better. Don't know if its my imagination or maybe its been sucking air in the spindle for ages.

Comment

• Great news Si

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
                          Great news Si
                          Cheers, its a weight off my mind. The times I've turned people away with pump leaks in the past.
                          Last edited by S49; 5 July 2018, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                            Cheers, its a weight of my mind. The times I've turned people away with pump leaks in the past.
                            A whole new revenue stream Si. Did you do the pump mods to increase the fuelling?

Comment

• No Rob. I said to Molly "shall I take the collar off the max fuel screw to give it more uuffff" Don't you fecking dare was the reply I got. I'll get there, its not many minutes to get off while shes round her mums. Just don't what to over do it and blow the thing up.

Comment

• Seems to be a tried and tested route to better driveability Si. Safer too with a little more horses for overtaking ....

Comment

Working...
                                X