No announcement yet.

Old Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same problem with the Porsche wheel I fitted mate. Getting an engineering buddy of mine to make me a collar out of billet

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• I didn't want a thick ear of the boss

Comment

• That must be T4 life mate.
        Not touched mine foe about 6 months, so not even one step forward for me.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Just T4s

Comment

• You'll catch up Tony any news on your back mate?

Comment

• Got consultants appointment next month mate. Going to try and get them to operate on it.

Comment

• Hope all goes well mate.

Comment

• Cheers Simon.

Comment

• Must piss you off not being able to do anything to the van, mind our cargo bay is still miles behind yours mate. Mind once the nights draw out I really will be out of excuses as the boss wants it trimmed out asap. If you hear a large bang from the west you'll know shes parked the thing on my head.

Comment

• Yea mate it does piss me off. Still not done that welding in the back yet. Like you when the nights start getting a bit lighter I might try and do bits. Just take my time.
                    Don't think Molly would park it on you head mate. Maybe something else. Lol.

Comment

• I'm not a trim guy and its took all afternoon but i'm pretty pleased with my first efforts with the old 4 way stuff. And I've recycled the old ply which was rotting against the shed.Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC12164.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	263182Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC12166.jpg
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	263183Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC12169.jpg
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	263184Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC12171.jpg
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	263185Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC12162.jpg
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	263186Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC12165.jpg
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	263187 Have to admit to buying the barn door cards.

Comment

• Perfect mate, jobs a gooden [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• Cheers got the right hand side to do. Then the roof and pillars in a slightly lighter grey. Did enjoy it to be fair as its not really my thing.

Comment

• I wasn't looking forward to it either, once I got going tho I really got into it, was nice to stand back once it was done and see the difference.

Comment

• I'm a bit more worried about doing the grey on the pillars. Don't know if I've started with the easier bits of not.

Comment

• I found the side pillars not too bad mate, the side panels cover up most of it so the material trimming isn't really important looks wise, once you start you'll see it's no different really, the only bit I struggled with was the wheel arches !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X