No announcement yet.

Old Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the new old wheels on today and did the roll bar bushes and links. The Haynes says to get them off with a 2 legged puller but my angle grinder said otherwise. Then with a smear of rubber grease they pushed back on without too much trouble. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2054.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	267390
    Last edited by S49; 2 June 2019, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• That's looking great bud wheels suit it

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

• Cheers, it came with them but they were silver. Think this is its third or forth wheel incarnation. Still using the steels for winter.

Comment

• Ha yeah just been browsing the net at work for wheels there just to many to choose from lol

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

• These were on it when we got it. Passat i'm told.

Comment

• Its Benf's fault, he made me do it.

Comment

• Looks good on the alloys .

Comment

• Its on alloys so summer must be here.

Comment

• You'll be knocking up some side bars next Si and painting your nuts.

Comment

• Its on the list. Will get some caps for me nuts next time i'm up the breakers, also got to get those hub bolts. But this week i'm acting manager of the Tatty Tarp Company so i'll only be spannering in the evenings.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                        Its on the list. Will get some caps for me nuts next time i'm up the breakers, also got to get those hub bolts. But this week i'm acting manager of the Tatty Tarp Company so i'll only be spannering in the evenings.
                        Did you get the rims powder coated or painted? Its looking good Si and coming together. Have fun this week.... will we be seeing a spare wheel cover prototype next Sunday?

Comment

• Cost a massive 2 quid a wheel primer and gloss black from pound land. Planning on doing a wheel cover this week.

Comment

• Another trip to the scrappy's. Mols having the Wolfraces refurbished so we needed to put the standard wheels on the corrado. One had no tyre. So I picked this up for 22 quid fitted at the breakers as you can see its never touch the road. They have a mountain on tyres stacked in sizes under cover out of the sun light. Are dad would poo poo buying used tyres but unless your motor is brand new then you to have bought second hand tyres. I'll be back for more, i'm suddenly all green and planet friendly. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2101.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	267608Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2102.jpg
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	267609

Comment

• Well now I have this on I think the vans about finished. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2431.jpg
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	268051Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2430.jpg
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	268052

Comment

• S49 must be happy with her new sticker ,as she was being neglected .....

Comment

Working...
                                X