No announcement yet.

Old Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was some 15inch Vdub wheel trims thought about getting them for Tommo. And what looked like a T5 steel wheel with good tyre. I only had a tenner on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
      There was some 15inch Vdub wheel trims thought about getting them for Tommo. And what looked like a T5 steel wheel with good tyre. I only had a tenner on me.
      They won’t fit on his fancy new wheels si.

Comment

• Hope he's kept the steels for winter.

Comment

• You really have some strange fetishes

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• 3/8 drive ratchets are something else that I cant seem to stop buying.

Comment

3/8 drive ratchets are something else that I cant seem to stop buying.
              Oooookkkkkkkk then, i love tools (I am one after all...) but I dont really have a number of anything other than sockets

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Perhaps it stems from working at a garage that first got robbed and all my Snap On stuff went then 4 years later while i'm still rebuilding as we weren't insured the place burnt down taking it all with it again. This time we were covered.

Comment

• Got the front off, to check for rust as much as anything. Gave the motor a good wash off before attacking our persistent oil leak which seems to be coming from the rocker cover area. The golf motors with the bolts around the rim of the cover are always much more oil tight. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1765.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	267063Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1771.jpg
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	267064Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1773.jpg
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	267065Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1775.jpg
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	267066 Great to find nothing sinister rust wise after taking the headlight panel out. Hope I can remember where it all goes as I've been told "your not using the corrado for work". Could be walking to work Tuesday.
                  Last edited by S49; 5 May 2019, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Also going to reroute the headlight upgrade loom around the bottom of the rad along with the factory loom that goes that way. The upgrade was thrown on in 2017 the night before the Barmouth meet. And its been bugging me ever since.

Comment

....Hope I can remember where it all goes as I've been told "your not using the corrado for work". Could be walking to work Tuesday.
                      When you get there Si , just chuck the blue one (insert name?) into the yard in protest....

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1776.jpg
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	267074Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1777.jpg
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	267075 New filters and oil and may be running tonight.
                        Last edited by S49; 5 May 2019, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Top job bud

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Comment

[][ATTACH=CONFIG]12176[/ATTACH] New filters and oil and my be running tonight.
                            Is that the filter for your Aladins carpet Si?

Comment

• Shouldn't have poked fun at Kevs Bumper hockey stick repair as I've discovered the pop rivets on our left hand side have gone all wobbly. it never stops does it. Doing a few scabs on the wheel arch edges next week if the weather warms up. Its back together and running and the headlight loom run alone the panel under the rad. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1778.jpg
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	267076Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1779.jpg
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	267077Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1780.jpg
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	267078Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1781.jpg
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	267079

Comment

• Looks a satisfying and worthwhile bit of running maintenance there Si.
                                Question, as I’m still relatively new to the modifying of these things, what’s involved in the headlamp upgrade? Is it just different bulbs and loom?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X