No announcement yet.

Old Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn’t realise you had a Dubfellas sticker!! Nice 1.

And I love the west coast one...gonna get me one of them when I go down Cornwall this Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
      Didn’t realise you had a Dubfellas sticker!! Nice 1.

And I love the west coast one...gonna get me one of them when I go down Cornwall this Friday.
      I have their golf one somewhere. Took the hat off it as I think it looks better that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
        Didn’t realise you had a Dubfellas sticker!! Nice 1.

I have a spare Borth sticker if you want one. gets you on the Just T4's campsite by the beach for 7.50 a night.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
          I have a spare Borth sticker if you want one. gets you on the Just T4's campsite by the beach for 7.50 a night.
          I’ll have one of Those Please 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

• I may be staying there Friday night, if so i'll grab you one Andy. Perhaps I shall buy a load and see how many vans I could "tag" at VWaction

Comment

• Originally posted by AndyLeach View Post
              I’ll have one of Those Please ������������

I'll bring one to Santa Pod mate.

Comment

I may be staying there Friday night, if so i'll grab you one Andy. Perhaps I shall buy a load and see how many vans I could "tag" at VWaction
                That’s bloody Awesome of you Si 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

Comment

• Was treated to a horrible flapping noise on the way home tonight. Alternator belt fooked. Why couldn't it wait till Friday as the weekend i'm doing the knackered waterpump,the coolant flange on the end of the cylinder head, the one South Hereford garages said I haven't got . And wait for it finally refitting the injection pump that Reg rebuilt for me. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2664.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	268310Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2666.jpg
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	268311 Always carry an alt and PAS belt in the door pocket. Will restock the polly V tomorrow.

Comment

• Rebuilt pump??? By Reg???

What you had done...an LDA thingy put on?

Are you going all intercooler on us too Si?

Comment

• Are pump ground to a halt.Had the top off and bits all though it. Never done one so Reg kindly rebuilt it for me. While it was away I was running a Golf mark 3 none turbo pump. Just haven't had time to refit it. Reg did the governor mode and that pin thing that people shorten. No LDA, still mulling over what to do intercooler wise.

Comment

• I wont be using the 2.5 vdub cooler so when we next meet up Jez I'll bring it for you mate, got the 2 brackets and some of the pipes.

Comment

• Time to replace the noisy and leaking water pump. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2681.jpg
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	268338Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2683.jpg
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	268339 If you take the housing off the side you don't have to remove the cambelt or oil pump pulley.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2685.jpg
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	268340Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2686.jpg
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	268341Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2688.jpg
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	268342Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2692.jpg
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	268343 Also replaced the plastic housing on the end of the head, the one South Hereford Garages said I didn't have. All done with Aldi and car boot spanners and sockets, no Bahco here Rob.

Comment

I wont be using the 2.5 vdub cooler so when we next meet up Jez I'll bring it for you mate, got the 2 brackets and some of the pipes.
                              Nice 1. Cheers

Comment

• I tell a lie I think I have a Bahco adjustable spanner somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X