No announcement yet.

Old Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use the Will they fit website, put In your tyre and wheel details and it’ll give you an accurate reading mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Am thinking of sticking with the steels the way it now feels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
          Depends on the width - what was it Si?
          Will the width make a difference to the speedo?

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
            Will the width make a difference to the speedo?
            Yes. 205/40 or 40% of 205mm is a smaller diameter (more revolutions per km) than 225/40 or 40% of 225mm but as Tommo posted, make the comparison against a standard OEM tyre & rim size.

Comment

• Had a productive morning today. Pre loaded the injection pump as per Reg's advice. Yep it got more snap. Then I tweaked the fuel screw and got a bit more go. While Molly has been washing the car's I've added another 3 turns on the waste gate actuator and after lunch we'll go for another spin. On another note she's never liked the quick shift on the gear's so I popped it back to standard and you know what she may be right. We'd done the bush's a bit back as whether that and the mod made it a bit tight too shift I don't know.
              Last edited by S49; 6 January 2019, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Popped to Skidddy in the old tub, 4th gear up the steep side of Clows Top on the way home. Usually into second as you get to the summit so well chuffed. Molly said you didn't just go up there in 4th did you. Did so I said.....Happy daze.

Comment

• Cool as Si....its always a bit worrying when you start playing with the turbo and fuel, but once done, you really can see/feel the difference.

...but don't over do it..lol...or yo might end up cooking it.

But then you probably already know that.

Comment

• Cheers, I've got an intercooler, when I get round to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
                      Cool as Si....its always a bit worrying when you start playing with the turbo and fuel, but once done, you really can see/feel the difference.

...but don't over do it..lol...or yo might end up cooking it.

But then you probably already know that.
                      Frenchy, what boost are you running now?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• I run quite low at about 10 psi. Nothing major, but with about two thirds of a turn on the fuel as well, it does what I want it to do for now

...except that Activ (rob), gave me an intercooler a few months back, and now I'm itching to get it fitted as well.

Comment

• Haven't you got that on yet? Your as bad as me mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                            Haven't you got that on yet? Your as bad as me mate.
                            Been really busy Si, but now I've got some time, so gonna, get it done.

Comment

• New rear disc's and rear pads yesterday and the ole bus passed it mot today, with just the same advisories as last year(slight play track rod joints). Sailed through the smoke test even with the pump and boost turned up. Did 85 down the A49 after the test, of course on a private stretch of it.

Comment

• Well done Si , another year on the road

Comment

Working...
                                X