• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camperjam (photo heavy)

Originally posted by Dan View Post
    Good to meet you too Ric [emoji1360]

Was indeed a good event and cracking weather, hope the move went ok

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    The move went well, inherited some old braddles possibly hand made by my great grandad. Oiled them and mounted them in the barn. This kind of made it worth not camping, pretty special to me having these in the barn.

Plus got some free racking from the old man, tidy, the barn gets better and better.

Last edited by ricrhys; 9 July 2017, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ricrhys View Post
      The move went well, inherited some old braddles possibly hand made by my great grandad. Oiled them and mounted them in the barn. This kind of made it worth not camping, pretty special to me having these in the barn.

Plus got some free racking from the old man, tidy, the barn gets better and better.

That's cool and that's a proper man shed [emoji1360]

Comment

I'd like a snorkel too - but they can be noisy.

White/stripe one is my favourite - clean and simple.

That blue dash is clean - colour combo is trying too hard but the dash is clean.

Comment

Was a fab weekend and nice to meet dan and dave 😉 was looking for vans with just t4 sticker only seen one but owner wasn't with van and phone was dead to take a pic 😐 Didn't get much pics this year as forgot my camera. Along with loads more stuff like bloody sauce pans 😂
          dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

I can't tell you how gutted I was sat in a pub up the road listening to it on the Friday evening, definitely camping next year, it killed me just doing the day.

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

Back from our first Camperjam, thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, did my back in just before we left on Sunday hey ho. Met Dan and Dan (thanks for my dogtags and sticker [emoji4]).

Comment

Looks a great show, thanks for sharing the pictures. Going to try to get there next year.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Just T4s
                http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-uk/597794.png

Comment

Originally posted by ricrhys View Post
                  I can't tell you how gutted I was sat in a pub up the road listening to it on the Friday evening, definitely camping next year, it killed me just doing the day.

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s
                  Bet that was a killer!! It's my favourite show and on my door step lol This was my 4th year in a row. Next best one is busfest.
                  dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

I have ALWAYS loved the Gulf colour scheme.

Old not retro.

Comment

Working...
                    X