No announcement yet.

New Team Blue member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mods, is there any way you can move this to the correct " build thread section" please.....stops knob heads like me from posting in the wrong sections.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ross.b View Post
      Mods, is there any way you can move this to the correct " build thread section" please.....stops knob heads like me from posting in the wrong sections.....
      You can have it in there or here it's up to Ross [emoji106]

Comment

Love the orange wheels against the blue van mate, looks the nuts 👍

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

A little pic of the sub box fitted, they have been in for a few weeks now and settling in nice, not bad for 8" subs...
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]4663[/ATTACH]

Also had a loud banging/knocking noise from the drivers side rear wheel..and found this.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4664[/ATTACH]

So stuck a set of 60mm vogtlands on....with the 5mm shims

...[ATTACH=CONFIG]4665[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4666[/ATTACH]

And she now sits like this......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4668[/ATTACH]

Pretty happy, but I need to go and visit Dave sausages to get it lower......without the chassis notch....
          Are the vogtland 40's and 60's from the same manufacturer, because on the bluebird web page it states they aren't[emoji848] van looks sweet that low.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
            You can have it in there or here it's up to Ross [emoji106]

Cheers Dan, I'll leave it here then.....

Comment

Thanks, The Big Red one, wasn't sure about them at first as I took them off my old van, but love em now, when they are clean...

Loving your van btw....

Comment

Originally posted by chally69 View Post
                Are the vogtland 40's and 60's from the same manufacturer, because on the bluebird web page it states they aren't[emoji848] van looks sweet that low.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                Cheers Chally,

As far as I know they are.....

Brought mine from Veedubtransporters......I thought I read somewhere Bluebird only do the 40s......?

Comment

Pretty happy, but I need to go and visit Dave sausages to get it lower......without the chassis notch....
                  I've got the metal for it now, hopefully going to knock up a set over the weekend so they will be sat waiting for you
                  Jebem ti nanu u trulu sisu

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Sausages View Post
                    I've got the metal for it now, hopefully going to knock up a set over the weekend so they will be sat waiting for you
                    You are the man, cheers Dave...

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Sausages View Post
                      Dave sorry it's been a while, but I'm now ready for a set Including droplinks.....

I Know you're busy with Reg sorting the sausage mobile (hmmmmm) .... so just let me know when you're ready, and how do I pay you matey.....

Cheers...

Comment

Working...
                      X