Sent from my SM-G981B using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
      Here you go
      https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07VJG9G..._wb15FbG83HB8W

Nice one Mr Greeny

Comment

• Goes on nice and easy, and not sure of its done anything but it does shut and sound a little more solid

Comment

• It was all going so well!!!

Came to Ness today and the fob worked but not on the drivers door....
          Not an issue I thought must be either the solenoid or the wires in the bellows...
          However now the locking is doing nothing at all!!!! not even flashing the lights!!

I have had a look and it would seem its on the same fuse as the electric windows and the interior light which are both working...
          So now I a little stuck as to what the issue could be unless the fuse diagram I have seen is wrong (which is known..)

Any ideas appreciated

Wouldn't be such an issue but I have a sofa and a carpet in there I need the back doors open to get out and they are both in the way of lifting the locking button..

Comment

• Well it's not as bad as I thought, I now have all but the drivers door working....
            It seems I may have broken wires in the door bellows (possibly)
            On the remote central locking vehicles there is 2 fuses number 14 which is a 15a
            And 21 which is a 10a (it was 21 that had blown....) so I now have to have a look at the wiring and the solenoid and see if I can fix the issue. I also have a central locking module on its way as I had convinced myself it had burnt out.. but it was cheep enough and is good to have for justin!!!

Comment

• I had the same issue but it was because I didn’t have bellows. The wire withstood being bent countless times over nearly 2 years on the work van.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
              #vanlife

Comment

• Yea this has been there nearly 20 years

Comment

• Know any good electricians?
                  Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• I know one but he wasn't any good lol

Comment

• Well I have had a little play today and had the door in bits...
                      I have found that my issue is the actuator is deceased, well I say actuator what I mean is the motor inside the actuator and despite loads of rc stuff I have nothing that will fit and work for me so I have had to purchase a new actuator

Comment

• Well done Greeny.

Comment

• Worthy of note is that these things seem to fill with water so they are worth stripping occasionally and giving a spray... I have just learnt

Comment

• Had a moment today. Moving the wife to anglesey,,,, set off hot on the motorway and all OK slowed for a 50 zone and ness slowed more than I wanted.......
                            Still running I put hazards on and exited making my way yo a petrol station......
                            Luckily I remembered I had put 40l of costcos finest in the tank and it was bloody cold turns out the fuel was so cold it was like jelly £20 of BP ultimate diesel and all good again.....
                            Lesson learnt 95% cooking in -4 is too thick for the mighty abl

Comment

• Hope the move goes well mate.

Comment

• Well we arrived and she didn't skip another beat!!
                                Wife and kids arrived shortly after me (yep they ruined the tranquility!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X