Ness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
    Yes it seemed to but it soon came back again. It was worse on the drivers side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Cool thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• So those with long memorys will remember that i bought a charger for Ness (it cost me about £13 from Amazon) well today it's fitted and seems to work, hard to get a proper tab as the leasure is normaly topped up quite well. But it cycled properly and did what it said it should so we will see.
      I also got a heater for her. Plug in it if just that. A plug so takes no more space than that. The pucker one is a 500w jml thing and is about £40 but there is a 400w on the bay of e for £15 ish.

Comment

• You have to be winding me up.

People buy JML stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
          You have to be winding me up.

People buy JML stuff?
          They make good single hp mops? So the Mrs tells me.... NOT!

Comment

• Not as a rule. And I haven't this time. However.for £13 You can't go wrong. I had it running for 4 hours and it not only defrosted Ness but also cleared the condensation (Not not normally an issue but I have been out with damp dogs for weeks and only done short journeys so she hasn't had chance to dry out.)

Comment

You have to be winding me up.

People buy JML stuff?
              As if people would come on here with the intention of winding you up deliberately just to provoke a reaction. Who would do such a thing?
              Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                Not as a rule. And I haven't this time. However.for £13 You can't go wrong. I had it running for 4 hours and it not only defrosted Ness but also cleared the condensation (Not not normally an issue but I have been out with damp dogs for weeks and only done short journeys so she hasn't had chance to dry out.)

You are running it from the mains? or via an inverter?

Comment

You are running it from the mains? or via an inverter?
                  Mains at the moment as my inverter is way too small

Comment

• I stick one of these in my van over Winter to capture any abnormal levels of moisture. Pay 50p each for them from them local discount store. The water in the bottom is since 1st November.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                      I stick one of these in my van over Winter to capture any abnormal levels of moisture. Pay 50p each for them from them local discount store. The water in the bottom is since 1st November.

Yea this is a daily top up from damp dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                        As if people would come on here with the intention of winding you up deliberately just to provoke a reaction. Who would do such a thing?
                        Hmm..... I wonder.....

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

I stick one of these in my van over Winter to capture any abnormal levels of moisture. Pay 50p each for them from them local discount store. The water in the bottom is since 1st November.

B&M have them in for £1 , scented too! [emoji39]

Comment

We use these in all our motors 85 new pence from our local J mart. Or the shit shop as Molly calls it.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                              We use these in all our motors 85 new pence from our local J mart. Or the shit shop as Molly calls it.
                              What's a jmart?

Comment

• A cheap tat shop branches in Hereford, Lemster and Kington.

Comment

Working...
                                X