• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice one................

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
      Another of Ness's haunts:
      I like the black fog light surrounds in the white bumper .... it balances the black on white... - looks good even wit de DRLS!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Nothing wrong with DLRS , suppose it’s a marmite thing , I personally like them and have them fitted to my van , modernises the front end a little

Comment

• I agree they are a bit marmite but I like the tough look they have, i have new fogs to go in the surrounds with possibly a little mod, i am looking at opening the passenger one to allow air to an intercooler. But I know the opemomg won't be big enough so will need to have an other think.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Standard lamps for me, but thats the beauty of it we're all different.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
              Standard lamps for me, but thats the beauty of it we're all different.
              Exactlalilly [emoji12]

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
                Nothing wrong with DLRS , suppose itā€™s a marmite thing , I personally like them and have them fitted to my van , modernises the front end a little
                Agreed... on the right van with good fitment they transform the van, modernization it and freshen up the look. Ness looks good with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                  Agreed... on the right van with good fitment they transform the van, modernization it and freshen up the look. Ness looks good with them.

I find it funny how one vehicle in a colour can look good with with somthing and another vehicle same model same colour looks dodgy...
                  My scimitar has the same thing going on with some of the mods.

Comment

• It seems one of my dogs is a just t4s fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                      It seems one of my dogs is a just t4s fan.

Which is it?
                      Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                        Which is it?
                        Diesel the pup (brought him up well!!)

Comment

• Now the son isn't as bright and I can see my pics here is another of the pup

Comment

• And a great one wifey poos took

Comment

• More work yesterday (Hopefully more today if I can get without this headache!!)
                              Lid for my battery made/boxing for cable made/and also coffee table made unsure if this will be a pattern for making it from timber rather than mdf. But it's looking good I think.

Comment

• Nothing done really on Ness, headache lasted near on all day. Only went to the post office to collect a parcel and pet shop for bedding for the rat mischief we seem to have now.
                                However I have applied my new door step protectors which i am sure some will love and some will hate....
                                And I fitted one of the birthday presents I got from my 4yo twin niece and nephew!

Comment

Working...
                                X