X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking smart there bud,...

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• That's the way, a good clean solid van that you can park in Asda and not go crazy with worrying about who is slamming their door into it.
      Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
        That's the way, a good clean solid van that you can park in Asda and not go crazy with worrying about who is slamming their door into it.
        Exactly, I have a car I stress about (way too much really) I love Ness and it would piss me off if she for more dents or marks but I i like to think it wouldn't ruin my day, wjere as the scimitar would ruin my week!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• My old bus is far from perfect but, I still get pissed off when I come back to it and find another dent from some arsehole who doesn't give a shit, inconsiderate cock jockeys, I had one bloke tell me it's just a car......... my boy wanted to get out and whack the prick lol

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
            My old bus is far from perfect but, I still get pissed off when I come back to it and find another dent from some arsehole who doesn't give a shit, inconsiderate cock jockeys, I had one bloke tell me it's just a car......... my boy wanted to get out and whack the prick lol

Yes love that statement "JUST a car" "well actually prick it's not just as car it's my car, and one that I sink a lot if my blood sweat and tears into. So next time it's just a car remember the blood running out of your nose and think of me"
            And walk off!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
              Bit more cleaning today and we are somthing like respectful inside!
              So I reported my exhaust and my new side repeaters, I am happy!!

Looks great bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Looks good buddy [emoji1303]

Comment

• And more progress made today but she will need to go back in as the barn doors are rubbing on the drivers side upright bits of the bumper, and it moves side to side. Having checked this out I have found that there ain't much holding the bumper skin on. Pics below of the progress.

The eagle eyed of you will see that the black grill fog light holder things on the bumper have no fog lights in them, thats because I am replacing them with the ones that have a halo, then I will be connecting them to a supply.

Anyone in the know how much fog light loom is there already on the van and how much do i need to get?

Comment

• Can see the right door is sitting higher than the left mate, can you adjust the top hinge on it's own ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
                      Can see the right door is sitting higher than the left mate, can you adjust the top hinge on it's own ?

It's cos the van is off camber..it straightens up when on the flat, it's the number that's moving around that's the issue.

Comment

• So tomorrow she goes back in for the bumper to be sorted. (Hopefully the rub will polish out...)

Comment

• Looking good!! I think wonkey barn doors are the norm are they not??

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
                            Looking good!! I think wonkey barn doors are the norm are they not??

Not ones that hit the bumper

Comment

• Love barn doors wonky or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                                Love barn doors wonky or not.
                                Yea you can support a canopy on them. And they won't fall on your head!

Comment

Working...
                                X