No announcement yet.

Ness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taken a little time but we are all 100% anglesey residents now,,,,, but I don't have a job really at the moment....
    Last of the cars were brought over this week too, my daughter project mini 1000 came over tuesday in a trailer after loads of body work and a respray. Lastly the little blue scimitar sst came over today but was arguably the most fun. Had a play with a mini Cooper s on the a55!! Just goes to show you don't need to be megga fast or powerful to have real fun!!!

Sent from my SM-G981B using Just T4s

Comment

• Great to hear you're now settled permanently.

Looking forward to some local posts, meets and even some three wheeler Reliant posts. Good spot for a meet perhaps?

Comment

• Managed to give a t4 driver a vw wave on my way over in the sst yesterday, he was very happy to get a wave and waved back enthusiastically.
        Once properly settled there will be pics of shows attended.
        Yes anglesey is a great place for a meet, the anglesey showground would make an awesome venue for Mon campers maybe
        Or maybe island dub fest

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
          Nope they are Alfa 156 seats very comfortable!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
          They look amazing! Do they fit straight in or did you have to modify them at all? Did you have to put a swivel base in for them?

Comment

Managed to give a t4 driver a vw wave on my way over in the sst yesterday, he was very happy to get a wave and waved back enthusiastically.
            Once properly settled there will be pics of shows attended.
            Yes anglesey is a great place for a meet, the anglesey showground would make an awesome venue for Mon campers maybe
            Or maybe island dub fest

I wouldn’t mind going to Anglesey in a few weeks. Went a couple times when I was young and liked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
            #vanlife

Comment

• They were in when I got her but look to be an easy fit, certainly easier than the lexus seats I have now!!
              Originally posted by Jezz85 View Post

They look amazing! Do they fit straight in or did you have to modify them at all? Did you have to put a swivel base in for them?

Comment

• Tommy the place is addictive!!
                Hence why we moved here lol

Comment

Tommy the place is addictive!!
                  Hence why we moved here lol

If (more likely when) we go I’ll drop you a WhatsApp and see if we can arrange a meet and coffee. I like the route there on the A55 too.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                  #vanlife

Comment

• The a55 is great apert from the roadworks that are constantly there

Comment

Working...
                    X