Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
    Annual leave gets taken, but when your on a scene you cant leave,
    Or in the middle of a job you really can't leave until done. Most cops and a lot of pcsos eat whilst typing or in the middle of a job, theres no one to take over so you end up stopping. Writing at the end of your shift has to be done so it gets done.
    Same for nursing staff, my wife regularly comes home at half 5 not having had a drink since she started at 0700 in the morning.

Lack of staff and wanting to do the best for patients or victims takes president over breaks

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Fair play to you and your wife mate , it’s a tough job and doesn’t get the respect the job deserves , when I was in my mid 20’s I wanted to get into forensics , it still interests me now , but at the time I’d not long finished my engineering apprenticeship and part time uni , get a trade my old man said , you’ll be sorted for life , yeah if your a plumber / carpenter / builder

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
      Fair play to you and your wife mate , it’s a tough job and doesn’t get the respect the job deserves , when I was in my mid 20’s I wanted to get into forensics , it still interests me now , but at the time I’d not long finished my engineering apprenticeship and part time uni , get a trade my old man said , you’ll be sorted for life , yeah if your a plumber / carpenter / builder
      Was a spark for 10 years and hated it. Would sooner do this! I earn less now than I did 16 years ago but it is so fulfilling!
      I actually enjoy going to work!

Comment

• Ok so I thought this switch was cheap for a t4 one.....
        It's from a golf!!!!!
        Cos its green!!!!!

Bugger!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
          Ok so I thought this switch was cheap for a t4 one.....
          It's from a golf!!!!!
          Cos its green!!!!!

Bugger!!!

Suits you [emoji6]
          Open it an change the bulbs

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans View Post
            Suits you [emoji6]
            Open it an change the bulbs

Did think about that, I wondered if it was the plastics that were coloured or the lamps

Comment

• Think they only got little plastic condoms over the bulb

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans View Post
                Think they only got little plastic condoms over the bulb

Nope just pulled the old one to bits, little red plastic screens in the plastic!!
                Gutted!

Comment

• Change the bulbs in the switch for red ones, job done [emoji106]

Sent from the Midlands by pigeon

Comment

• Swap the little plastics over?

Comment

• Believe it or not 1 bulb for the lot bar for the middle of the knob which seems to have a red led that is viewed through a red plastic
                      The I did try to remove the red plastics but they crumbled.... and they are only accessible by braking the plastic finisher that covers them.
                      So for the time being green they are.

Tbh it's not overly offensive.

Comment

• Change all the rest of the switches and dash over to green and match your name.

Besides, you sure they are green, look more like grey to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                          Change all the rest of the switches and dash over to green and match your name.

Besides, you sure they are green, look more like grey to me.
                          Did think if that too, but that is a faff

I guess you could say grey

Comment

• Ness's new tyres

Comment

• Some will remember I had a little issue with the diesel heater... where it switched itself on, I decided that it was going to be the control panel that caused this along with the possibility of the remote....
                              So £13 later I have a new controller and remote. Fitted today (nice and easy 1 plug and some double sided) so let's see, haven't sinked the remote up yet as we seem to not have any AAA batterys.

Comment

• Could it be that you had the heater programmed to come on at a certain temperature?

Sent from The Alpine Express using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X