No announcement yet.

My second T4, operation de-chav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought about it and think that Activ may be right, I've cut out the angle and welded some box in instead.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191012_191538[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	268483

There, sorted, should be nice and strong; tidy as well once I red oxide and hammerite it.

Comment

• Yeah, looks legit.
      Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Got the Range rover frames tacked onto the frame and then had to fit the seats back on just to make sure it all lined up

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191013_200416[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	268486

Had a bit of a sit on it, very comfortable.

Comment

• Nice work there Reg.

Comment

• They look familiar! Got the seat heaters in them?

Comment

• Originally posted by d-9 View Post
              They look familiar! Got the seat heaters in them?
              They have.

Have you used these seats / got a set?

Comment

• Bought some wheels last week....

Not in stock in the size I want and no date for any more, could spend extra 100 to get blanks machined to 5x112.

They are not rated for van use (670kg) so I've changed my mind.

Bought a different wheel last night - just 1, as a tester. Apparently they are like the new banded or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                  Bought some wheels last week....

Not in stock in the size I want and no date for any more, could spend extra 100 to get blanks machined to 5x112.

Bought a different wheel last night - just 1, as a tester. Apparently they are like the new banded or something.
                  They look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                    They look good.
                    They look great - I was supposed to get them before Action whilst stock was about in a few places. But didn't.

Slowly they have gone out of stock on all sites but one - and that site shows stock but as it transpires, actually has none.

So I'm not getting them.

Comment

They look great - I was supposed to get them before Action whilst stock was about in a few places. But didn't.

Slowly they have gone out of stock on all sites but one - and that site shows stock but as it transpires, actually has none.

So I'm not getting them.
                      Shame, they'd look GRRREAT. If theres not a complete set of 4x, could you mismatch a different pcd say 2x 5/112 the 2x5/114.3 and use wobble bolts? Or 5x110's perhaps any config to complete the set?

I could release my search bot to look for stock if you want? Takes a few days to run through the net. PM me the info etc. if you like?

Comment

Bought some wheels last week....

They do look lovely to be fair 🤙🏽

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                          Shame, they'd look GRRREAT. If theres not a complete set of 4x, could you mismatch a different pcd say 2x 5/112 the 2x5/114.3 and use wobble bolts? Or 5x110's perhaps any config to complete the set?

I could release my search bot to look for stock if you want? Takes a few days to run through the net. PM me the info etc. if you like?
                          no.

I'd wouldn't bodge together a worthless set, having them machined from blanks is an option offered by seller and would be the way to go - I might still do that...

Comment

no.

I'd wouldn't bodge together a worthless set, having them machined from blanks is an option offered by seller and would be the way to go - I might still do that...
                            Could the do a special Cheeseman Logo? Or call them the J15OFF?

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

• Yep. I really, really like them. I could fancy a set myself.

Comment

• Oh hang on. Not van rated you say? Doh.

Comment

Working...
                                X