crisis from start to now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
    Not keen on mud flaps something else to hold the mud and salt against the wing. Took em off our corrado just in time. They just promote rust. My god i'm starting to sound like Victor Meldrew.
    Refitted mine and glad i did stops crap hitting the inner sills. I have replaced my arches anyway and all been treated. Mudflaps just spring clip on. The actual rim inside arches hold a load more crud than mudflaps.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Fair point.

Comment

• I'm not a fan of mud flaps but the mess was driving us mad so thought I would try them plus can't see them [emoji23]
        dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

• Cheap mod under £10 looks loads better.
          dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

• Originally posted by kaz View Post
            Cheap mod under £10 looks loads better.
            Been toying with those for a while but fancied the mfa mod so bought me a passat b5.5 dash and golf mk3 mfa stalk. Cost me £15 in total. Just got to find time to fit it now. May have to enlist some assistance from Activ to reprogram it. [emoji6]

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Not been on for ages as been doing a mk1 caddy up so the t4 has been neglected. Just done a quick £34 mod for the country roads had to make the brackets it fits perfect and looks like it was made to go there . Hope your all well and keeped safe
              dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

• Lets see the caddy then, I've a bit of history with them too...

Comment

• I've know you have done a few caddy up reg... It's not to everyones cup of tea again marmite. Before and after pics.

dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

• Still bits to do going to put a ahu engine in next.

dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

• Very nice Kaz we wouldn't have minded a build thread on here for that or at least added it to your own. Don't be a stranger.

Comment

• Love this section of the forum. Makes me question so much why I threw so much money into a westPHalia...

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                          Very nice Kaz we wouldn't have minded a build thread on here for that or at least added it to your own. Don't be a stranger.
                          Thank you
                          dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

• Obvs not my cuppa char but glad to see it, love a mk1, shame the caddy forum has folded, but thanks for sharing the pics, you've done a great job of rescuing that.

Comment

• Love that! My bonnet is lace work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X