No announcement yet.

Midnight Blue Swb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers mate I will give it a go if I ever finish work on time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

Windows and windscreen fitted by vandoc Friday who did a cracking job, getting ever so more closer to being on the road.

Comment

Lots of work going into the van at the moment, interior is being upholstered in stages, kitchen is being finished along with wardrobes and audio install, dashboard is having work done, and split charge relay system has been fitted and awaiting final connections.

Still have to transfer my old thread from t4 forum to here when I get chance 👍

Comment

Keep the information coming, sounds good, lets have loads more photies. We all like pictures and what do pictures do? They tell us a thousand words.

Comment

Hi buddy, pictures certainly tell a thousand words, ive attached a link for you to see my build thread of my van over the last 3 years of my apprenticeship, Dan who runs this forum can vouch for how much work has been put into mine as when i bought it in 2013 i was 16 so decided to completely rebuild it. The reason shes being kept hush is because ive had 4 panels of airbrushing and the interior and exterior are themed to match. We are also looking to reveal my van in a magazine hopefully for my dads buisness, mid england retrims as we have both hopefully created a complete one off. Heres the link if youd like to look

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=252262

cheers josh

Comment

Working...
            X