No announcement yet.

The new t4 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was about to say that your exhaust kind of lets the body kit down...

....then spotted the brand spanking shiny new one under the bed.
    BONGO FURY - 222bhp - 390lb/ft - 16.7064 1/4
    Are you quick enough for the T17.club?

Comment

Yeah it's not a bad area. Top end of Cornwall on Devon border. Don't get any boots stomping through here. The van is immaculate. Paid 2k for it as is. Which for a L reg t4 caravelle as looked after as this I'd say is a good deal.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

Indeed [emoji106]

http://just-t4s.co.uk/showthread.php?400-Vanwest-2016

Comment

For what it's worth I think the outside looks great, love the colour. The only thing I would change is the tail end of the exhaust pipe. I think it needs a nice chrome pipe sticking out there. Hope I'm not being to critical.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave T View Post
            For what it's worth I think the outside looks great, love the colour. The only thing I would change is the tail end of the exhaust pipe. I think it needs a nice chrome pipe sticking out there. Hope I'm not being to critical.
            Yeah I like it too. Just needs doing again in the same colour. Paintwork is a bit bubbly in places else wouldn't need to. And have a brand new exhaust for it to be fitted. Was thinking a bull bar on front and side bars. But side bars would mean the skirts have to be cut

Comment

Outside looks mint, just need the same attention to detail in the cab

Comment

Yeah shes getting a few bits soon. Firstly a smev 9222 hob sink. 240v hookup system. Interior lighting etc

Comment

Quick update. Van had a coolant circulation issue. Someone had put a new water pump on several years ago. But fitted the belt to run the pulley backwards! So new pump and belt and cambelt kit all done now as well as a thermostat and now purrs and heats up lovely. Belt timing was out too so runs alot better than before. Methinks some amateur diy mechanic has been in there previously.... exhaust to be fitted tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                  X