My 1.9 t4 Betsy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1.9 t4 Betsy

I have always wanted a vw bus to go and see the world or as much of it as I can but life always seemed to get in the way now the kids are older and leaving home I bought a t4 panel van six weeks later she is nearly ready to roll

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Good work !!! 🤙 very nice , welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

That is quite frankly Stunning, Welcome and it looks like you have got the tool to do exactly what you want 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

Hello and welcome that's really nice u have had a very busy 6 weeks by the look of it

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome , your going to love it on here you’ve done a grand job in a short space of time .

Comment

Good work. Love the seating.
            Welcome aboard.
            Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Welcome aboard.
              Enjoy the journey with us.

Comment

Hello welcome and lovely!!!
                Great introduction!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Hi and welcome. Nice work and colour choice

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Ah be ya and a warm welcome from the shire. yet another build thread that has overtaken ours.Just needs a couple a barn doors. Looks tidy that.
                    Last edited by S49; 13 October 2019, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Nice rims, my Audi 19's didnt look as good as yours though.

Comment

Very nice van mate, tell us more, I'd be very interested to hear how you built the rear seating area as I'm considering the u layout myself
                        Last edited by Big al; 13 October 2019, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Your van looks great and has many features I want to add to my recently aquired campervan. I have a spare solar panel from a project and my van has a leisure battery so I guess it should have a split charging relay. It also has 240v sockets, but I suppose they might only work when on electric hook up, so I may have to install an inverter. I have a programmable voltage adaptor with the panel, what else might I need and how is it all connected?

Comment

Panel is a doddle hardest bit is routing the cabling!
                            Panel on the roof or where ever you plan on fitting, cables to where you plan on fitting the charge controller, and cables to the battery via a fuse.
                            Personally I can not recommend enough the victron smart solar units, bluetooth monitoring and being mppt they deliver more to the battery than the other type.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

I know that's the market leader Greeny, but my cheaper one seems to work too, i don't have hug-up and only 2 folding solar panels, never run out off power ,
                              But i don't have a tv or play station in my van.
                              The temperature displayed was from our Portugal trip last year, an some cold pints where the only way

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                              X