Diesel Night Heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diesel Night Heater

Hello for my first time😀 I need help with choosing a heater maybe propex at around £475 or maybe I can be guided to the tried and tested from the knowlage in the movement

Hello and welcome,

It all depends on your budget,
    I have fitted a £120 chinese diesel heater,
    Loads of reviews both positive and negative but at the price I thought worth a punt.
    This morning was the first time I used the heater with any reason behind it, and it didn't disappoint, cold to defrosted and nicely warm in 10 mins!!!

No experience with erbispatcha or any of the others but I would imagine similar idea but quicker operstion and better quality, but a load more expensive..
    There is a few pictures in the thread (search "ness") or there is another thread called planar heaters or something similar

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Ah be ya and a warm welcome from the shire. No help here as its jumpers and scarfs in the back of are's.

Comment

Hello and welcome from Somerset

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome aboard.
          Hop over to the forums build threads and introduce yourself and your van, pictures speak a thousand words!

Comment

Welcome , I have a Chinese plantar heater , diesel works a treat, gets too hot,

Come rain or shine I'm out in mine!!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Just T4s

Comment

I’m interested in getting one but need someone to fit it ��

Comment

Where abouts are you?
                There may be a company willing. Although I recon companys would only be willing to fit expencive branded ones

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                  Where abouts are you?
                  There may be a company willing. Although I recon companys would only be willing to fit expencive branded ones

I assume it's simply siting the heater, a 12vdc supply, a fuel line, the exhaust line, do they have a fuel return?

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                    I assume it's simply siting the heater, a 12vdc supply, a fuel line, the exhaust line, do they have a fuel return?
                    No return on fuel and its ease enough to plumb into the tank

Comment

No return on fuel and its ease enough to plumb into the tank

Have you had your heater "sniff" tested Greeny! [emoji6] Do you have a audible alarm installed too?

Comment

Originally posted by Gingernuts View Post
                        Hello for my first time[emoji3] I need help with choosing a heater maybe propex at around £475 or maybe I can be guided to the tried and tested from the knowlage in the movement
                        I’m using a planar 2D heater. Gets hot, a bit too hot really. Better that than too cold.

If you’re not technically minded, I’d get it fitted by someone. Better safe than sorry... or dead.

Sent from The Alpine Express using Just T4s

Comment

Where abouts are you?

I’m in Warwickshire

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbus View Post
                            I’m in Warwickshire
                            You could try joining a local vw van clan and ask around to see if anyone can fit one for you. Just make sure they know what they’re doing.

Sent from The Alpine Express using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                              Have you had your heater "sniff" tested Greeny! [emoji6] Do you have a audible alarm installed too?
                              I sniff it everytime I turn it on!!
                              Monoxide detector is in there too

Comment

Working...
                              X