Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello. Badge help required!

Hello one and all.
    I have just picked up my T4 and I'm in the process of getting the bodywork and paintwork done (sought after ex AA van but I can't live with the yellow, lol) and I'm getting the front and back rebadged.
    Anyway. Here's the question. I want van and badge continuity. What is the correct style of badges to go on a 2002 T4?
    Thank you.
    Jay

Hi and welcome on board! I'm sure someone will be along to answer your question

Comment

Originally posted by Jay67 View Post
      Hello one and all.
      I have just picked up my T4 and I'm in the process of getting the bodywork and paintwork done (sought after ex AA van but I can't live with the yellow, lol) and I'm getting the front and back rebadged.
      Anyway. Here's the question. I want van and badge continuity. What is the correct style of badges to go on a 2002 T4?
      Thank you.
      Jay
      Welcome aboard.
      Why not start a members build thread and post some pics up of the colour transition, the vans history, your plans and an introduction? We're a welcoming lot only too happy to help a fellow owner. [emoji6]

The AA vans were all ACV engined so you'll need a chromed TDI badge with chromed 'i' in the nearside front grill, (the blue 'i' denotes AJT engines, red 'i' AXG & AHY.) Front centre VW chrome badge in the grill too. Rear, Larger chromed VW badge and black backing plate on the barn door plus a 'Transporter' badge in the lower right of the barn door. Thats it iirc.

Comment

Welcome to the forum [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Jay67 View Post
          Hello one and all.
          Thank you.
          Jay
          What colour are you changing to?

Sent from The Alpine Express using Just T4s

Comment

Hello welcome badges as above and pics please!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Hi and welcome!
              As activ said above.

Sent from the Midlands by pigeon

Comment

Hello and welcome

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

We have a mark 4 golf badge on the barn door. Its bonded on and just goes over the original spot without showing.

Comment

Working...
                  X